E. T.

Marlins @ Braves

481 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, Malachore said:

I wish the Red Sox would release Mookie Betts since AA ain't messing around with these guys. :lol:

I’d be reallllll interested to see what Boston does with him in the offseason. It’s an extreme long shot that they end up trading Betts, but you’d have to imagine that Atlanta would be the first team to check in on him and vice versa. 

Theres talk that Boston will listen on Betts in an attempt to rebuild their young core a little bit. Jim Bowden already mentioned the Braves could deal Pache in a package for Betts. Betts will be a FA after next season though.

7 minutes ago, ATLBrave said:

I’d be reallllll interested to see what Boston does with him in the offseason. It’s an extreme long shot that they end up trading Betts, but you’d have to imagine that Atlanta would be the first team to check in on him and vice versa. 

The start of that conversation is at least 2 of Ian Anderson, Christian Pache, Drew Waters and Kyle Wright.  If we have a chance to resign him and lose two plus other parts like Ender and other lower tier prospects.    

4 minutes ago, usmcdirtybird said:

The start of that conversation is at least 2 of Ian Anderson, Christian Pache, Drew Waters and Kyle Wright.  If we have a chance to resign him and lose two plus other parts like Ender and other lower tier prospects.    

Where do I sign up?

Malachore and usmcdirtybird like this

44 minutes ago, ATLBrave said:

Yeah that's why I mentioned it.

He's going to bring back a ton and honestly idc if cost 2 Top guys for 1 year of him, he's worth it and I'd be very surprised if he didn't resign. Our FO has already showed they won't pay top dollar for a rental anyhow. 

1 hour ago, usmcdirtybird said:

Man we are scraping towards the bottom.  

Yeah Matt Joyce batting 5th is rough.

1 hour ago, Malachore said:

Dont sleep on Matty boy. Just seen a stat line speaking on despite our injuries we have been one of the top offensive teams in the league lately. #trainkeepsrolling

TheTrue7 likes this

1 hour ago, Malachore said:

10 minutes ago, Dawggone said:

Dont sleep on Matty boy. Just seen a stat line speaking on despite our injuries we have been one of the top offensive teams in the league lately. #trainkeepsrolling

Matt Joyce is 8-for-19 in his last 7 games.

40 minutes ago, Dawggone said:

29 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Matt Joyce is 8-for-19 in his last 7 games.

I realize he's done well the last few games but no one in their right mind want's to actually see him hitting 5th, sorry.

We have Adeny hitting 6th.

Just now, Born Again Georgian said:

Hulu Live/FS South stream just showed the double play being turned, went to commercial, and went back to before the double play was turned.  Wtf 

Miami challenged and won. Call overturned to safe. Braves feed jumped the gun by going to commercial 

Just now, Unknøwn said:

Miami challenged and won. Call overturned to safe. Braves feed jumped the gun by going to commercial 

Thank you for clarification.  I thought I was losing my mind well before football season. 

11 minutes ago, Malachore said:

I realize he's done well the last few games but no one in their right mind want's to actually see him hitting 5th, sorry.

We have Adeny hitting 6th.

Of course no want wants to see him him hitting 5th and Adieny hitting 6th. But it is what it is.