Falconsfan567

Eagles Release Paul Worrilow

38 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Paul Worrilow tore his ACL last May and is having trouble recovering from it. Probably the end of his career.

First off, I hate hearing it.  I have always liked Paul's passion for the game and team first attitude.

Second:  did Worrilow get a SB ring playing for the Eagles a couple years back?

2 hours ago, egoprime II said:

First off, I hate hearing it.  I have always liked Paul's passion for the game and team first attitude.

Second:  did Worrilow get a SB ring playing for the Eagles a couple years back?

Nah. You can breathe easy now 

rounz and Flying Falcon like this

I hate to hear that. He was a hard worker when he was with us. I enjoyed when our board used to do those "interesting Lb in the world" topic on him. Hope he manages to get on a team.

rounz likes this

5 minutes ago, Romfal said:

Bring him home! :ninja: As a coach

I wouldn't mind that at all. Both Jones and Campbell had said that Worrilow really helped them learn the defense their rookie year.

His story is just a reminder of how quickly a player's life can go from bottom to top to bottom quickly in the NFL.  A few years ago, there was even an ongoing thread on this board proclaiming him virtually the greatest player in the NFL.

13 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

They're literally one in the same, except Duke is way more quicker and faster. But look at who's making the tackle.

I'll take Alf and the penalties over this version of Tru we got. Stone hands and only participates in group tackles 

Flying Falcon likes this

14 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Paul Worrilow tore his ACL last May and is having trouble recovering from it. Probably the end of his career.

Don’t be so sure about that, he couldn’t run and cover before so he should be just as effective now! :angry:

Flying Falcon likes this

7 hours ago, jlrfalcon said:

His story is just a reminder of how quickly a player's life can go from bottom to top to bottom quickly in the NFL.  A few years ago, there was even an ongoing thread on this board proclaiming him virtually the greatest player in the NFL.

That thread was for chuck Norris. You shouldn’t  take it literally. One of the HOF threads on TATF.