The Atlantic Ocean saints

Osiruz

Hey, it's Gulf of Mexico Saints, get it right! :lol:

On 8/18/2019 at 3:13 PM, Osiruz said:

The sunken City's run defense maybe even better than last year. They stopped the chargers 2x on 3rd and 1, and 4th and 1. 

And that was without Jordan or Anzalone (our starting MIKE). :ninja:

On 8/18/2019 at 7:24 PM, Osiruz said:

Taysom Hill looks like the real deal, but Ozigho looks like crap. That team is so damm deep in talent.

Ozigbo actually has been lighting it up. Despite that fumble (which I don't think any of our RB's would've been able to hold on to considering how perfect the hit was), he's had a very solid camp and will likely force us to keep 4 RB's (Kamara, Murray, Washington, and himself). The only way he doesn't make our 53 is if he is IR'ed.

12 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

Hey, it's Gulf of Mexico Saints, get it right! :lol:

And that was without Jordan or Anzalone (our starting MIKE). :ninja:

Ozigbo actually has been lighting it up. Despite that fumble (which I don't think any of our RB's would've been able to hold on to considering how perfect the hit was), he's had a very solid camp and will likely force us to keep 4 RB's (Kamara, Murray, Washington, and himself). The only way he doesn't make our 53 is if he is IR'ed.

Yeah he did look good other than the one fumble. Admittedly I only saw the first quarter. What do you make of Taysom hills performance?

14 hours ago, Osiruz said:

Yeah he did look good other than the one fumble. Admittedly I only saw the first quarter. What do you make of Taysom hills performance?

Haha, it’s all good. Ozigbo seems to do more damage when he can get in a rhythm so we’ll see what happens the next two games.

As for Hill, he’s progressing which is very encouraging. He’s getting better at being able to go through his progressions and deliver the ball accurately. He does sometimes hold the ball a little too long (hoping to make a play), but he doesn’t seem to be a one-read and shoot QB and has become a more viable passing threat than he was previously.