Jump to content

Who's your game 3 studs and duds?


Osiruz
 Share

Recommended Posts

Studs:

1. Tyeler Davison: This guy looks like a much cheaper NT version of Dontari Poe. He broken into the backfield and power tackled the RB on one snap. Dude is going to play alot. 

2. Grace: What can I say, he looked like Debo. His side line to sideline speed is sick, and he erased alot of big plays. Only one negative play where there was a blown assignment and I think he was expecting someone else to cover the RB and they ended up taking the TE, they got chewed up afterwards. I would be very very shocked if he isn't on the Roster in a hurry.

3. Jaeden Graham: I think it was by design Shaub, and Sims forced the ball to him, and he caught it. He looks alot better than Saubert and will get plenty of looks. 

4. Neasman: made a key 4th down stop for a loss. 

5. Cooper: Made several key tackles.

6. Larkin: made some nice tackles as well.

7. Shaub: was 7/8. 

8. Ollison: had several tough key runs, doesn't fall right away after contact like Hill. 

Duds:

1. Sombrero: Thrown down at 10:29 in 1st quarter, thrown down and allows sack at 11:26 in second quarter.

2. Gono: Got annihilated by Quinnen Williams @ minutes in 1st quarter. Absolutely owned, he was shaky afterwards.

3. Hill: Dropped a layup touchdown. Ball hit him right in the chest. I expect him to be cut in favor of Ollison. 

4. Hardy: dropped a sure fire TD back to back after Ryan hit Hill on the previous play. 

5. Campbell: gets a free pass here alot. But he played OLB and crashed inside everytime allowing the RB to break free for 2 big plays, one was a TD.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

Studs:

1. Tyeler Davison: This guy looks like a much cheaper NT version of Dontari Poe. He broken into the backfield and power tackled the RB on one snap. Dude is going to play alot. 

2. Grace: What can I say, he looked like Debo. His side line to sideline speed is sick, and he erased alot of big plays. Only one negative play where there was a blown assignment and I think he was expecting someone else to cover the RB and they ended up taking the TE, they got chewed up afterwards. I would be very very shocked if he isn't on the Roster in a hurry.

3. Jaeden Graham: I think it was by design Shaub, and Sims forced the ball to him, and he caught it. He looks alot better than Saubert and will get plenty of looks. 

4. Neasman: made a key 4th down stop for a loss. 

5. Cooper: Made several key tackles.

6. Larkin: made some nice tackles as well.

7. Shaub: was 7/8. 

8. Ollison: had several tough key runs, doesn't fall right away after contact like Hill. 

Duds:

1. Sombrero: Thrown down at 10:29 in 1st quarter, thrown down and allows sack at 11:26 in second quarter.

2. Gono: Got annihilated by Quinnen Williams @ minutes in 1st quarter. Absolutely owned, he was shaky afterwards.

3. Hill: Dropped a layup touchdown. Ball hit him right in the chest. I expect him to be cut in favor of Ollison. 

4. Hardy: dropped a sure fire TD back to back after Ryan hit Hill on the previous play. 

5. Campbell: gets a free pass here alot. But he played OLB and crashed inside everytime allowing the RB to break free for 2 big plays, one was a TD.

Nothing to add, except Gage is showing a lot of maturation as a WR. And I really like Lindstrom. He’ll have hiccups, but he moves like an all pro G

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Osiruz said:

Studs:

1. Tyeler Davison: This guy looks like a much cheaper NT version of Dontari Poe. He broken into the backfield and power tackled the RB on one snap. Dude is going to play alot. 

2. Grace: What can I say, he looked like Debo. His side line to sideline speed is sick, and he erased alot of big plays. Only one negative play where there was a blown assignment and I think he was expecting someone else to cover the RB and they ended up taking the TE, they got chewed up afterwards. I would be very very shocked if he isn't on the Roster in a hurry.

3. Jaeden Graham: I think it was by design Shaub, and Sims forced the ball to him, and he caught it. He looks alot better than Saubert and will get plenty of looks. 

4. Neasman: made a key 4th down stop for a loss. 

5. Cooper: Made several key tackles.

6. Larkin: made some nice tackles as well.

7. Shaub: was 7/8. 

8. Ollison: had several tough key runs, doesn't fall right away after contact like Hill. 

Duds:

1. Sombrero: Thrown down at 10:29 in 1st quarter, thrown down and allows sack at 11:26 in second quarter.

2. Gono: Got annihilated by Quinnen Williams @ minutes in 1st quarter. Absolutely owned, he was shaky afterwards.

3. Hill: Dropped a layup touchdown. Ball hit him right in the chest. I expect him to be cut in favor of Ollison. 

4. Hardy: dropped a sure fire TD back to back after Ryan hit Hill on the previous play. 

5. Campbell: gets a free pass here alot. But he played OLB and crashed inside everytime allowing the RB to break free for 2 big plays, one was a TD.

I thought Jacob Tuluoti-Mariner did amazing job at DT. He made big tackles for loss, a sack and provided a lot of pressure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

Larken, Graham, and OZ for GM 3.

Got 2 games left for some to turn it around, so I'll refrain from calling anyone a complete 'dud'.

Idk, ive always believed if you havnt made the team by ps game 3 you're out.. Game 4 imo is just letting other teams see players that are about to be gone. So imo, they have one game left 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, NWFALCON said:

I initially thought Ty got thrown down but he tripped on a team mate. 

I think Brown was tripped as well. I didn’t pay much mind to numbers so maybe It was Gono???

Yep. Both are true. Not sure why people are conveniently ignoring that on both of those plays. Can't block a grown man on one foot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Ryan should be one of the studs. Went 10/14 for 118, under constant duress and with three drops. Pretty studly.

That's a given

@Falc0n Tuiti Mariner had quietly a great game. Got in the backfield and caused an incompletion as well. I'd like see more from him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Cole World said:

It was because when I rewatched it Coy Wire said Gono and I was like that’s not Gono. 

Holy crap you could be right, but how do you explain the back of his Jersey saying gono? Lol. I watched it again and the back says gono even though the number is 68.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Osiruz said:

Holy crap you could be right, but how do you explain the back of his Jersey saying gono? Lol. I watched it again and the back says gono even though the number is 68.

I literally just rewatched it for the play in question (7:02 mark - 3rd & 6) and that’s Brown. 

I even paused it and it says Brown on the jersey. Coy Wire just made a mistake.

its no way a player can change jersey number during the middle of the game. The starters (OL) played the whole first series. 

Gono 73 didn’t come in the game until later.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Cole World said:

I literally just rewatched it for the play in question (7:02 mark - 3rd & 6) and that’s Brown. 

I even paused it and it says Brown on the jersey. Coy Wire just made a mistake.

its no way a player can change jersey number during the middle of the game. The starters (OL) played the whole first series. 

Gono 73 didn’t come in the game until later.

Hmmm maybe it's my tv, but you are right. That was a bad rep for Brown, get got destroyed too easily. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...