Quinnen Williams destroying some of our OL

Ergo Proxy

2 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

I think if they had of game planned the Jets they would have identified tendencies.Im not to sure if they do too much of that pre season.

What it does do by attacking the A gaps is a great way to nullify Matt Ryan and it makes our offense more lateral.

True.  I'm not gonna be over worried about a game every one knew would be vanilla on offence.  Matt knew what was coming and did not call an audible for better protection for a reason.  Also, note that if we had the entire starting WR core on the field Greg Williams would had been so blitz happy.  Heck, Matt didn't even call an audible for better protection.  I'm just ready for the season to start. 

Remember this too, Matt without his core WR and RB still moved the ball down the field with a vanilla offence under consistent pressure. 

57 minutes ago, nomak said:

True.  I'm not gonna be over worried about a game every one knew would be vanilla on offence.  Matt knew what was coming and did not call an audible for better protection for a reason.  Also, note that if we had the entire starting WR core on the field Greg Williams would had been so blitz happy.  Heck, Matt didn't even call an audible for better protection.  I'm just ready for the season to start. 

Remember this too, Matt without his core WR and RB still moved the ball down the field with a vanilla offence under consistent pressure. 

I'm with you mostly on this regard minus one. I saw Matt Ryan calling some sort of Audibles or communicating some type of something in the game on at least 3 occasions. All 3 of those occasions, the play clock was below 5. On all of his other plays he would snap the ball with plenty of time remaining (not under 10). So I wonder what he was saying/doing/audible"ing" on those if he was doing anything at all. 

1 hour ago, emc008 said:

I'm with you mostly on this regard minus one. I saw Matt Ryan calling some sort of Audibles or communicating some type of something in the game on at least 3 occasions. All 3 of those occasions, the play clock was below 5. On all of his other plays he would snap the ball with plenty of time remaining (not under 10). So I wonder what he was saying/doing/audible"ing" on those if he was doing anything at all. 

Not sure what he may had in mind...other than "keep my *** off the turf guys." 

Both our tackles looked like flaming dog **** Matthews and Sombrero. Sombrero literally played the game on skates, and Matthews inexcusable...he was in Matt's face very often. I am going to give our new RG Lindstrom a pass on this one because at least his mistakes were mental lapses, not because he was physically weak.