Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FalconsIn2012

Matt Ryan - Prepared As Usual

40 posts in this topic

On a night where his OL and pass catchers decided not to show up, Matty Ice was, as usual, prepared.  He went 10-14 and all 4 incompletions were dropped passes.

Thats why he gets in the face of his OL & coaches.   He is prepared and expects those around him to do the same.  He and Ollison showed up on offense. That’s about it.

11 minutes ago, mikeg272 said:

Ollison didnt impress until the last 2 runs. I was impressed with Graham though. Showed good hands and athleticism 

Yes...forgot about Graham

B2B drops in the end zone for td’s by...receivers, wealthy receivers, dang rich receivers whose job is mainly to catch passes. Both stunk like puke on a black asphalt road in bumblekluck, Alabama in mid August! Dang hope it’s not an omen of the upcoming season! 

45 minutes ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

Ridley too.

Ridley yesterday reminded me of how slippery he is. Dudes definitely going to get some good YAC. Glad we have another receiver that can take it to the house.

BoomGoesTheDynamite and Xero like this

1 minute ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

Ridley yesterday reminded me of how slippery he is. Dudes definitely going to get some good YAC. Glad we have another receiver that can take it to the house.

Yep. Teams are still gonna double Julio, which means Ridley, Sanu, and Hoop will feast.

Then we still got dudes like OZ, Blake, Grey, and Graham who can make an impact. Gage too if he's okay.

Jerz #Quinning likes this

1 minute ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

Yep. Teams are still gonna double Julio, which means Ridley, Sanu, and Hoop will feast.

Then we still got dudes like OZ, Blake, Grey, and Graham who can make an impact. Gage too if he's okay.

This receiving core is starting to shape out nicely. By far our best position group. Gray is definitely someone that doesn't get talked about enough. He knows how to get open and is pretty fluid in his movements. Definitely want to see more of a showcasing for him but they're all pretty intriguing guys.

BoomGoesTheDynamite likes this

6 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

**** dude...sorry to hear that....you sound in good spirits......stay up man...

You in Atlanta??

Just north of Atlanta. Feeling good, and always thankful for what I have!! Including all you rascals in TATF! 

I take nothing for granted and wish everyone the best. Now, this don’t mean that I won’t dish out garbage every now and then and appreciate all convo. Good, bad and meh! 

Xero, papachaz and RING OF HONOR like this