Theyhateme : )

Tavecchio..."NO!"

52 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

Agree with every word. This kicker issue could be a blessing in disguise. Now this offense can't fart around in the Red Zone and not get the TD any more like when Bryant was here to clean up after them and put up the automatic 3 points. They better figure out how to put the ball in the end zone, and fast.

yup. Even during the 2016 season it happened a lot more than one would have liked

PokerSteve likes this

On 8/16/2019 at 2:45 PM, Theyhateme : ) said:

I'm officially worried about him now.  Has he made anything over 50 yards since being a Falcon?  With the way Ryan is routinely harrassed, this offense needs a consistent kicker, but he hasn't shown anything.  If you had to make the decision to bring back Bryant would you?  I would if he's available.

How soon folks forget the 56 yard field goal he nailed to beat the Giants on MNF.

Just now, J.Reed said:

Does,he have the same snapper and holder from last season?

Yes. Josh Harris is the long snapper. Same guy that has been long snapper for nearly 10 years with the Falcons. Matt Schaub is the holder. Same as last year. It's done been explained that his kicks aren't fading off to the right this year like he's used to causing him to miss to the left.

On 8/23/2019 at 2:43 PM, Falconsfan567 said:

How soon folks forget the 56 yard field goal he nailed to beat the Giants on MNF.

50% on his attempts thus far will make you forget all about one 56 yarder.

On 8/16/2019 at 3:48 PM, kiwifalcon said:

57 yarder last year with an easy 10 yard to spare the guys got a boom leg but I’m not sure what’s happened here.Are the holder and long snapper different from last year and he’s just not in rhythm.

To me it just doesn’t look like he’s striking the ball cleanly.

Yeah the ball !ooks weird in the air.

6 hours ago, Theyhateme : ) said:

50% on his attempts thus far will make you forget all about one 56 yarder.

Not me because I don't "panic" over such silliness.

6 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Yeah the ball !ooks weird in the air.

From the left hash he’s maybe 6-8 inches away from where he used to plant his foot. So he’s getting It but I’m assuming it’s not hooking in because it’s contacted more with the outside of his foot. 

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

Just a reminder.  Here is what a kick can do for you.

1998 NFC Championship: The kick

Known simply as "The Kick", Morten Andersen nailed a game-winning 38-yard field goal in overtime against the Minnesota Vikings, lifting the Falcons to their first-ever Super Bowl appearance with a 30-27 win.P
Theyhateme : ) likes this

3 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Well lookie here...

i guess the other 9 threads on the fkg kicker just weren’t good enough to comment in.

Cmon mang!

Season is just around the corner.  Just wait.... there will be a new crisis by week 2.  Hopefully not the kicker.  :rolleyes:

HASHBROWN3 likes this

On 8/16/2019 at 3:51 PM, raysnill1 said:

I think I'm gonna make a spreadsheet to try to keep up wit the whiners 

I have used massive spreadsheets for engineering purposes.  Please be aware that you may see some instability when you get up to 30 thousand cells.  Maybe you could spread it over multiple files?

Vandy and Falconsfan567 like this

16 hours ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Well lookie here...

i guess the other 9 threads on the fkg kicker just weren’t good enough to comment in.

Cmon mang!

Some folks seem to have an opinion on this issue they believe so compelling they want to say the same ******* thing 9Xs, I guess Hash.

Amazing how certain long-time posters in here have mastered  saying the same thing 9Xs into an art form.

:ninja:

Falconsfan567 likes this

4 hours ago, Vandy said:

Some folks seem to have an opinion on this issue they believe so compelling they want to say the same ******* thing 9Xs, I guess Hash.

Amazing how certain long-time posters in here have mastered  saying the same thing 9Xs into an art form.

I recon their self worth relies on their own versions of same topic... yikes

Vandy likes this

On 8/27/2019 at 7:34 AM, Vandy said:

If you were in Atlanta and listened to 92.9 FM, then you'd know why I made the post.  Dukes and Bell love to say "Tavecchio...OH" and to be honesty it's hilarious when they do.  Now that he's not, I was like "Tavecchio, NO!"  I create the post on the 16th and you respond on the 27th.  It amazes me how you feel the need to add to a post, 11 days AFTER it was created, only to say what, that it shouldn't have been created??:D

ATLFalcon71 and ya_boi_j like this

3 hours ago, Theyhateme : ) said:

As long as I been on the board and you two jock-sniffers attempting to attack my self-worth.  Find something better to do.  

LOL @ you calling Hash a “jock sniffer”...can’t wait to see his response to this one.

1 hour ago, Theyhateme : ) said:

If you were in Atlanta and listened to 92.9 FM, then you'd know why I made the post.  Dukes and Bell love to say "Tavecchio...OH" and to be honesty it's hilarious when they do.  Now that he's not, I was like "Tavecchio, NO!"  I create the post on the 16th and you respond on the 27th.  It amazes me how you feel the need to add to a post, 11 days AFTER it was created, only to say what, that it shouldn't have been created??:D

I don’t need to be in ATL to find multiple threads whining about the same thing as amusing to me. Wasn’t so much an “attack on your self worth” as it was a testament of how bored folks are in here during preseason.

For whatever it’s ‘worth’, if you really believe any of that was an attack toward you I suggest you see a therapist. You’ve got bigger self-worth issues going on if you truly believe any of that was about you per se. 

Selah.

34 minutes ago, Vandy said:

LOL @ you calling Hash a “jock sniffer”...can’t wait to see his response to this one.

I don’t need to be in ATL to find multiple threads whining about the same thing as amusing to me. Wasn’t so much an “attack on your self worth” as it was a testament of how bored folks are in here during preseason.

For whatever it’s ‘worth’, if you really believe any of that was an attack toward you I suggest you see a therapist. You’ve got bigger self-worth issues going on if you truly believe any of that was about you per se. 

Selah.

I called you a "jock sniffer" as well LOL.  You cosigning for Hashbrown when he made the comment about "self-worth" but you commenting on a post 11 days after the fact.  :D

ya_boi_j, Vandy and papachaz like this

2 hours ago, Theyhateme : ) said:

I called you a "jock sniffer" as well LOL.  You cosigning for Hashbrown when he made the comment about "self-worth" but you commenting on a post 11 days after the fact.  :D

Well duh, of course you did. Which is why I quoted you. 

What you still don’t grasp is we weren’t talking about you personally, but whatever. 

8 hours ago, Theyhateme : ) said:

As long as I been on the board and you two jock-sniffers attempting to attack my self-worth.  Find something better to do.  

Jock sniffer lmao!

:D

Vandy likes this