Riley is 100% not going to make the team

Dr Long Shot

Duke Riley's stat line last game: 1 tackle.

Now I didn't watch the whole game, so not sure exactly how much playing time he got but I saw most of the second quarter and Duke was in for a large chunk of it. Personally, I can't really stand seeing this guy hit the field on defense, even though it was preseason the minute he entered the game I found myself groaning and I'm sure I'm not the only one. So the question is does Duke have any chance whatsoever to make this team? I think we are in complete consensus regarding Grace having surpassed Duke on the depth chart, but the question is, is Stephone Anthony also better? Does Duke give us something on special teams that merits hm having a roster spot at this point? 

16 minutes ago, Dr Long Shot said:

Duke Riley's stat line last game: 1 tackle.

Now I didn't watch the whole game, so not sure exactly how much playing time he got but I saw most of the second quarter and Duke was in for a large chunk of it. Personally, I can't really stand seeing this guy hit the field on defense, even though it was preseason the minute he entered the game I found myself groaning and I'm sure I'm not the only one. So the question is does Duke have any chance whatsoever to make this team? I think we are in complete consensus regarding Grace having surpassed Duke on the depth chart, but the question is, is Stephone Anthony also better? Does Duke give us something on special teams that merits hm having a roster spot at this point? 

Duke is one of our better special teams players.