D.B.N.

This front office

79 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

I think most of our o-line will be fine, but you gotta admit Sambrailo looked horrendous. Idk the last time I’ve seen a RT get beat so badly and so often. It’s not like the Jets even have good edge rushers either. 

Ryan Schraeder, Week 1 last year

Just now, Flying Falcon said:

You're negative for calling him negative.

I'm positive we need a stickied thread for all the debbie downers of TATF where they can piss and moan and complain until their hearts are content while keeping it off the main boards.  They can wallow in their misery together.

13 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

These guys remind me of the saying,

"Arguing with idiots is like play chess with a pigeon.

No matter how good you are, it will still **** on the board and strut around like it won."

:huh::lol:

Sorry bruh, but this saying is "JACKED"!!! 

I'm using this one.

Ovie_Lover likes this

1 minute ago, MAD597 said:

It's kind of to late by then

Playing vanilla while the other side comes out swinging like it's something that counts, is not a good indicator of what might actually happen in a real game with real planning.

Matt didn't even have JJ and Free only played like twice. Mack was replaced by Switzer for goodness sake.

athell likes this

3 minutes ago, athell said:

I'm positive we need a stickied thread for all the debbie downers of TATF where they can piss and moan and complain until their hearts are content while keeping it off the main boards.  They can wallow in their misery together.

Wouldn't help. They'd still show up in other threads because half the fun is ruining everyone else's buzz.

Ovie_Lover and athell like this

56 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

This front office continues to baffle me. Throwing all that money on FA OL, then investing TWO first round picks on OL just for Ryan to get harassed all night. The Ty Sambrilo contract is probably the worst contract of the year. Thanks dummytroff 

And if you're wrong about the O-line, they go on to play well and we have a great offense will you come out here and say you're wrong and give them praise along with TD? Or are you gonna pretend that you didn't say **** and stay quite like a rat? What about that

athell and TheFatboi like this

Sheesh. There’s been countless discussion about how there was no game planning. No audibles in place causes Matt could’ve audibled or called a protection but HE didn’t. No film to watch etc...but no matter what folks just gotta complain about games where the coach is more concerned with putting things on tape for guys to learn from and evaluating players. Like the line in 2016 didn’t concern ppl in the miami game and yada yada yada. The line will be fine come season start. Will they have a season a bliss? No there will be some tough games while they gel. But overall will be fine. Plus there will be a full game of running the ball as well. 

1 hour ago, D.B.N. said:

This front office continues to baffle me. Throwing all that money on FA OL, then investing TWO first round picks on OL just for Ryan to get harassed all night. The Ty Sambrilo contract is probably the worst contract of the year. Thanks dummytroff 

So the line sucked last year and you’re baffled because the FO invested money and draft capital in trying to make it better?

1 hour ago, D.B.N. said:

TD continues to fail at drafting / acquiring OL. when will you shills realize this. This is not new! TD has been here over a decade and our OL has always sucked for the most part. 

Last time he drafted an OL in round one it worked out pretty well. Not to mention Lindstrom has looked pretty good and McGary hasn’t played yet so...

athell likes this

5 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

So the line sucked last and you’re baffled because the FO invested money and draft capital in trying to make it better?

Nobody can offer a real counter to this argument... perhaps we invested in the wrong OL pieces, but you can’t tell that until 8-10 weeks into the season

1989Fan and athell like this

Just give up then curl into the fetal position & refuse to eat for two weeks in a dark cellar.

Make sure you close your eyes to all the sense people are making as to why it sucked yesterday before you slip into oblivion though.

Cmon DBN!  There are some reasons to believe it’ll be better brother!

D.B.N., Vandy and kiwifalcon like this

33 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

So the line sucked last year and you’re baffled because the FO invested money and draft capital in trying to make it better?

75% of the people on this board suck. it's way too much estrogen for this to be a football forum

Vandy, athell, octoslash and 1 other like this

4 minutes ago, raysnill1 said:

75% of the people on this board suck. it's way too much estrogen for this to be a football forum

True, but still......Ouchie. 

raysnill1 and athell like this

1 hour ago, athell said:

Falcons win the super bowl and theyll complain that the parade didn't move fast enough.

athell likes this

Just now, Jesus said:

Falcons win the super bowl and theyll complain that the parade didn't move fast enough.

I'm tellin ya...

5 minutes ago, raysnill1 said:

I suck my estrogen from the source.

They were bullied the whole time Ryan was in the game.  They should be ashamed.  I saw Brown get put squarely on his behind once, then Schweitzer.  Ty didn't look good.  The pressure was coming from everywhere and it looked a bit worse than last year to me.  

D.B.N. likes this

2 minutes ago, Vandy said:

True, but still......Ouchie. 

I'm just saying ... the most we really got to be mad about is our team getting penalized at a 34 to 4 pop, receivers dropping TDs in the end zone and our kicker missing FGs or getting them blocked. No Julio, Free, Sanu, Ridley and Mack for a series and now the sky is falling. how freaking ridiculous is it to complain about the O-line from a preseason game with no game plan where the opposing DC was slinging his little weenie all game on the way to a 3-13 season