Jump to content

This front office


D.B.N.
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, Yo_Lover said:

I remember how terrible out oline looked in the 2016 preseason games. But let's continue to over react.

I think most of our o-line will be fine, but you gotta admit Sambrailo looked horrendous. Idk the last time I’ve seen a RT get beat so badly and so often. It’s not like the Jets even have good edge rushers either. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, caponine said:

It was ?? 

Go away. 

 

8 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

TD continues to fail at drafting / acquiring OL. when will you shills realize this. This is not new! TD has been here over a decade and our OL has always sucked for the most part. 

I remember in 2016 when the line looked awful, **** the entire offense did. All the way from preseason to week 1. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

TD continues to fail at drafting / acquiring OL. when will you shills realize this. This is not new! TD has been here over a decade and our OL has always sucked for the most part. 

So we just gonna ignore the fact that his best years seem to be right now with Jake, Lindy, Mack, Levitre, (hopefully) McGary who looked promising.

Some of you cannot see out your dang hate goggles man, I'm telling ya.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, athell said:

So we just gonna ignore the fact that his best years seem to be right now with Jake, Lindy, Mack, Levitre, (hopefully) McGary who looked promising.

Some of you cannot see out your dang hate goggles man, I'm telling ya.

Levitre isn’t even on the dam team anymore dude. Lmao 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, D.B.N. said:

Levitre isn’t even on the dam team anymore dude. Lmao 

Move those goalposts!

You literally said :

"TD continues to fail at drafting / acquiring OL. when will you shills realize this. This is not new! TD has been here over a decade and our OL has always sucked for the most part."

Multiple references to the past.  Not surprising you are going to fail to acknowledge the good and push the goalpost to a comfortable distance away to continue to support your ####### narrative.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

This front office continues to baffle me. Throwing all that money on FA OL, then investing TWO first round picks on OL just for Ryan to get harassed all night. The Ty Sambrilo contract is probably the worst contract of the year. Thanks dummytroff 

You realize you just described the main reason they were roughed up last night...don't you?  

It was the first f-ing game...mid-August...for a rebuilt line against blitzing on every snap. 

But by all means let's proclaim the team a loser, and the season over.   :rolleyes:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

Think I'll wait for a couple of actual regular season game before I start panicking, thanks.

If the line looks like this even after week 4 could be trouble. Still time to turn it around but it doesn't bring hope.

No one seems to understand Jake has a new guy next to him. Mack has 2 new guys and Ty is new/has a new guy next to him.

The line needs to learn and gel. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Yo_Lover said:

If the line looks like this even after week 4 could be trouble. Still time to turn it around but it doesn't bring hope.

No one seems to understand Jake has a new guy next to him. Mack has 2 new guys and Ty is new/has a new guy next to him.

The line needs to learn and gel. 

Such a simple concept, but you'd think you were speaking latin to some of the folks on here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

If the line looks like this even after week 4 could be trouble. Still time to turn it around but it doesn't bring hope.

No one seems to understand Jake has a new guy next to him. Mack has 2 new guys and Ty is new/has a new guy next to him.

The line needs to learn and gel. 

It won’t, but this post should have ended this god-awful thread.

:ninja:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

Such a simple concept, but you'd think you were speaking latin to some of the folks on here.

These guys remind me of the saying,

"Arguing with idiots is like play chess with a pigeon.

No matter how good you are, it will still **** on the board and strut around like it won."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, athell said:

Move those goalposts!

You literally said :

"TD continues to fail at drafting / acquiring OL. when will you shills realize this. This is not new! TD has been here over a decade and our OL has always sucked for the most part."

Multiple references to the past.  Not surprising you are going to fail to acknowledge the good and push the goalpost to a comfortable distance away to continue to support your ####### narrative.

Therapist probably can’t keep up with the circling this guy spins.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

This front office continues to baffle me. Throwing all that money on FA OL, then investing TWO first round picks on OL just for Ryan to get harassed all night. The Ty Sambrilo contract is probably the worst contract of the year. Thanks dummytroff 

Well if the OL fails again this year not only will Quinn get fired but probably TD as well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Therapist probably can’t keep up with the circling this guy spins.

I legit wonder why some of these window lickers are even fans.  Like, I get it...it's frustrating at times...walk away though cuz this ain't it.  If a football team can turn you full blown irrational meathead immature online meathead guy you got bigger problems in your world that should be corrected.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...