Emmitt

No mention of Tru

89 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, FalconAge said:

Yeah real men rant about kids on the internet.

Show us how it's done.

I stand by what I said.  Too bad if ur feelings got hurt.  Sorry bro.

Tru has always been one of the leagues best.  No false narrative by agenda drivers is going to change that.  He’s been an asset to our team for a long time.  

8 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

I’ll tell you this again. When he was drafted, a few here did say that INTs were not his game. Again, that’s not his game. Say it with me now...

Rather have Tru get 1 pick and give up 2-3 TD's than a guy that gets 5 picks but gives up 7-8 TD's.

11 hours ago, Osiruz said:

He was good in coverage, although he doesnt ever try to intercept passes or jump routes which is one of my beefs with him. We are paying him elite cb money but we get Dunta Robinson kind of production. 

No one on our team seems to care about turning around and playing the ball 

Osiruz likes this

10 hours ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Sure .. 2nd half of last year 2018. He started sucking in 2016. That’s a whole 2 & a half years later . But I’ll let y’all have it . Collin was the best CB on the team in 2016. Alford 2017 & Truuu the 2nd half of 2018-now . Y’all proved my point .  

So basically Tru got hurt in 16, played while healing in 17, came back on to his old self in the 2nd half of 18. And now is balling. Sounds like the career of Star player who got hurt. 

HASHBROWN3 likes this

19 hours ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Because we have some pathetic, chicken-****, little agenda driven wussy-girls who would rather hide than step up like a man & admit it.  

Probably a few sissy *** millennials who have no idea how to act like a man lmfao!!

So your saying young people who are still learning how to live. 

20 hours ago, Emmitt said:

I was surprised that no one has mentioned Trufant's game last night. He looked like the old Trufant vs last year Trufant. Anyone else impressed?

I had to eat some crow,, watching him play this last pre game,,, If he plays like that every game ,, He'll be a probowler this season !! Here's to loving my crow!! :rolleyes:

He looked average to good. No where near shutdown first round corner. Our standards for DBs have fallen so much.

I'll give him this. He was TRYING. His effort was good and he actually made a couple tackles.

1 hour ago, falconfreak1 said:

So your saying young people who are still learning how to live. 

I’m saying what I said.  Then I posted another post immediately thereafter clarifying.  Do you need a hug?  It must have struck a nerve lol, did my post resemble you?  :D