MR2 Frustration

RichardCNile

I'm pretty sure i've seen every play MR2 has played in the NFL, most 2x or more.  I think last night was the first time I've ever seen him get up from a sack and yell at his O-Line.  

I'm not criticizing him at all, just saying... that's how bad it was. 

Anybody got any idea how Ty S. could be that bad and still receive a contract from our FO?  It just doesn't seem possible.   

17 minutes ago, RichardCNile said:

I'm pretty sure i've seen every play MR2 has played in the NFL, most 2x or more.  I think last night was the first time I've ever seen him get up from a sack and yell at his O-Line.  

Anybody got any idea how Ty S. could be that bad and still receive a contract from our FO?  It just doesn't seem possible.   

He's been known to chew out players on the sideline, TV just doesn't show it much.

28 minutes ago, RichardCNile said:

You forget 2013-14. He did complain... Matt gets in everyone’s ***. 

35 minutes ago, RichardCNile said:

He should have yelled at the coaching staff for putting him back in after 2 series. Julio was protected, Ryan wasn’t.

8 QB hits, 3 sacks in 1.5 quarters.  Over a full season that’s 288 QB hits and and 115 sacks

It's communication issues for the most part, and that's why he's pissed about it. 

Players get beat.  It happens.  When they get beat because the other player is better (Williams blowing everybody up yesterday) that's one thing.  But they were getting beat because of missed assignments.  Lindstrom gets more of a pass than, say, Schweitzer.  The reality is, when the starting 5 are in, they'll game plan around the weaknesses.  You can't game plan around missed blocking assignments though.  That's on the players.

11 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

I was shocked MR was still in the game.

There would have been **** to pay if he were seriously injured.

DQ is the guy who needs to be the guy being scrutinized for not getting in some people’s faces!

and I like DQ

DQ is **** lucky Ryan is the tough/durable guy he is.

If he'd been injured on the 3rd or 4th series last night, I would have personally flown to Atlanta to help run Quinn out of town.

In a regular season game, of course your QB1 has to take the beating and keep on going. In a pre-season game, when the O-line is getting positively manhandled, you pull the guy.

If I am Ryan I am having a serious sit down discussion with Quinn this morning.

He had no business being in there after the first 2 series. You don't put your franchise player in the line of fire. Once we saw how bad the O-Line was playing and the fact the Jets were sending exotic blitzes as if it is a playoff game...Ryan should have gone out.

Edited by PriMeTiiMe

28 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

LOL, he gets pissed much more than any of us realize & we don’t see a tenth of the times he shows it or verbalizes it.  I’ve seen more times than what’s being referred to so far in this thread.  He’s a leader without question I know that.  

Yup, he complains to them not to the media or the coaches. The way it should be. 

21 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

It's communication issues for the most part, and that's why he's pissed about it. 

Players get beat.  It happens.  When they get beat because the other player is better (Williams blowing everybody up yesterday) that's one thing.  But they were getting beat because of missed assignments.  Lindstrom gets more of a pass than, say, Schweitzer.  The reality is, when the starting 5 are in, they'll game plan around the weaknesses.  You can't game plan around missed blocking assignments though.  That's on the players.

Speaking of Q. Williams...bruh.  He will be All Pro sooner than later

57 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

LOL, he gets pissed much more than any of us realize & we don’t see a tenth of the times he shows it or verbalizes it.  I’ve seen more times than what’s being referred to so far in this thread.  He’s a leader without question I know that.  

It's a shame Ryan wasn't authorized to bish-slap Sambrillo and send him back to the locker room with a cleated foot to the backside. He's a disgrace.