Your Favorite Play Last Night?

falcndave

Quinn seems to be setting us up for a top 10 unit this year, but the offense is doomed unless we make a move at RT. You can't expect Kaleb, who hasn't played, to come in and be ready to start Week 1. Ty will get Ryan hurt this year if he is our starter. I really hope to see Gono get a full half at RT next game.

That amazing grab by Hoop on 3rd down off a great pass by Matt. Matt had a defender right in his face and Hoop had a defender right on his back. Great pass and an even more amazing catch. 

Great to see Matt do so well in spite of the torrential downpour of pressure he was under. Makes me believe that if the O-Line can get it together our offense will be extremely hard to stop. 

35 minutes ago, MD-FalconFan13 said:

That amazing grab by Hoop on 3rd down off a great pass by Matt. Matt had a defender right in his face and Hoop had a defender right on his back. Great pass and an even more amazing catch. 

Great to see Matt do so well in spite of the torrential downpour of pressure he was under. Makes me believe that if the O-Line can get it together our offense will be extremely hard to stop. 

I am a big Hooper fan. This play seems to indicate both Ryan and Hooper are ready to go now. How Ryan completes 9 straight passes against that pressure...wow.

25 minutes ago, falconsrsuper said:

I didnt get to watch the game but read the NY post about the game and they said ryan had 2 dropped TD passes. Is that true? The article was talking about how bad the jets secondary is gonna be this season.

Very true. Bad drops also. Should ab e been easy tds. Hill and Hardy

5 hours ago, Cole World said:

Some have already been mentioned but also the play of TE Graham

5 hours ago, V-Town Falcon said:

TE Graham had a good night and I enjoyed the TFL from DT Davidson as well.

5 hours ago, FentayeJones said:

I thought Jermaine Grace had some real nice plays last night. Dude has some seroius sideline to sideline speed.

^These.

Davison showed his value on that TFL and our interior DL was strong last night overall.

Graham and Grace should be on the 53man. Both are worth keeping.