#73 should be starting over #74

Please. Start. Gono. 

Don't let corporate criminals win.

#73 SHOULD be starting snaps with the first team if #74 can burn up more cap space with his STARTER/NON-STARTER POTENTIAL

But they probably won't. Idk why. If Sambrailo can make $5 million this year and games STILL be lost for not putting $3 million towards keeping Bryant kicking for 3 more years.

SAME DUMB CORPORATE MISTAKES. SHEESH.

ALWAYS GREAT POTENTIAL YET WASTED CAP SPACE GALORE. 

AS WELL AS WASTED DRAFT PICKS SMH.

Edited by Hurry_Up_And_Buy

I thought Seven Sack Sambrillo played bad when I first saw the game. 

But when I watched it again I realized it was even worse.

To say he got beat every way imaginable is not an understatement.

He got beat with power. 

He got beat with speed.

He got beat inside.

He got beat outside.

I don’t recall seeing one linemen have this bad a preseason game in a long time.

Watch a replay and just focus on #74 and you will be horrified.

5 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

I thought Seven Sack Sambrillo played bad when I first saw the game. 

But when I watched it again I realized it was even worse.

To say he got beat every way imaginable is not an understatement.

He got beat with power. 

He got beat with speed.

He got beat inside.

He got beat outside.

I don’t recall seeing one linemen have this bad a preseason game in a long time.

Watch a replay and just focus on #74 and you will be horrified.

The one play where he gets his hands swatted down like two or three time prior to giving up a sack was bad. I hope his mom wasn’t watching the game. 

9 minutes ago, shockerfalcon said:

There is no way Kaleb could do worse just no way

well there's that whole heart ablation thing he just had done that's keeping him from starting.

and I have no idea what OP means by 'don't let corporate criminals win' and 'same dumb corporate mistakes'

I'm not asking for an explanation though, as I am in what seems to be the minority who DON'T believe in conspiracy theories. Throw in that I also realize our staff uses the preseason to grade the players. Pretty sure Kaleb will be hitting the field as soon as he can physically play.

1 hour ago, kiwifalcon said:

Wait a minute is TY the fall guy this week I thought Schauby sucked argh no wait a minute he’s played well.

Not a fall guy. He was awful and overmatched physically and technically. Shaub looking bad in the first game was all scheme and timing related. I’m worried about Sambrailo and I’m sure the coaching staff is as well. Same goes for Schweitzer, who looked terrible against the Jets 1s and 2s. 

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

But hey, one of the smart guys told me Ty wasn’t a bad RT and pointed out a worthless ranking over the last few weeks of the season. Ty freakin sucks

Yup.  I said he was bad, but he proved me wrong...he was horrible.  Just god awful.   He looked like a millennial that just got in a car with a stick shift.  Like AC/DC said “concrete shoes.”   He looked like Sandra Bullock.  Not the movie blindside, but instead the movie Birdcage where she had the blindfold on.  

I wanna know how in the heck our coaching staff could possibly think this was the guy to get first team reps all summer.  

I wanna know how our front office thought they should keep this clown on contract?   

I know it’s preseason, but c’mon man.   Has anybody looked at week 1 and 2 defensive lines?   Good lord.   

5 minutes ago, RichardCNile said:

Yup.  I said he was bad, but he proved me wrong...he was horrible.  Just god awful.   He looked like a millennial that just got in a car with a stick shift.  Like AC/DC said “concrete shoes.”   He looked like Sandra Bullock.  Not the movie blindside, but instead the movie Birdcage where she had the blindfold on.  

I wanna know how in the heck our coaching staff could possibly think this was the guy to get first team reps all summer.  

I wanna know how our front office thought they should keep this clown on contract?   

I know it’s preseason, but c’mon man.   Has anybody looked at week 1 and 2 defensive lines?   Good lord.   

I don't know about the Vikings but he's gonna catch heck against that Philly pass rush

6 hours ago, papachaz said:

well there's that whole heart ablation thing he just had done that's keeping him from starting.

and I have no idea what OP means by 'don't let corporate criminals win' and 'same dumb corporate mistakes'

I'm not asking for an explanation though, as I am in what seems to be the minority who DON'T believe in conspiracy theories. Throw in that I also realize our staff uses the preseason to grade the players. Pretty sure Kaleb will be hitting the field as soon as he can physically play.

tenor.gif

45 minutes ago, emc008 said:

Still waiting on the 3rd word...... :ninja:

:lol::lol:

I'm gonna need to talk to the other members of our thread derailment group, but appears you will fit right in!

@RING OF HONOR

@Tim Mazetti

@Ezekiel 25:17

I know there are others in our group too, but I do believe these three with myself are the charter members, what say ye?  

:lol:

25 minutes ago, papachaz said:

:lol::lol:

I'm gonna need to talk to the other members of our thread derailment group, but appears you will fit right in!

@RING OF HONOR

@Tim Mazetti

@Ezekiel 25:17

I know there are others in our group too, but I do believe these three with myself are the charter members, what say ye?  

That was pretty good....but we need to monitor his/her consistency....and see if he/she gone stick around...

Poster's come and go....Cant be passing out jackets then they dont come back..