LaurentRobinsonDaGawd

Call Matt bryant ASAP

95 posts in this topic

On 8/15/2019 at 11:19 PM, falcons007 said:

Laurent Robinson, the god  is on it. 

On 8/15/2019 at 11:22 PM, Falconsfan567 said:

In the REGULAR SEASON Giorgio Tavecchio is 21-for-26 (80.8%) in his career. He was 5-for-5 (100.0%) last year for the Falcons. He is 5-for-6 (83.3%) from over 50 yards in his career.

“GodS” actually, The divine arbiters of all matters kicking, and they must be appeased.  For, as we favorably learned so many years lore (1998 season) the Gods abhor perfection and shall smote those of the folly to pursue it.  

The Gods seek humility, homage and honor, and smile upon those who bestow them with same.  As a descendant of Ancient Rome. Our Tevechio knows this well and has also studied under the master, Matthew  Bryant, who learned well to make sacrifice to the Gods with the occasion error in a trifle to gain benevolent divine grace when  thy kick be dire.  

(I know it’s preseason, but how’s my form @Jpowers @JDaveG, ?)

Jpowors likes this

In the REGULAR SEASON Giorgio Tavecchio is 21-for-26 (80.8%) in his career. He was 5-for-5 (100.0%) last year for the Falcons. He is 5-for-6 (83.3%) from over 50 yards in his career.

Seriously 5 out of 5 . 5 whole kicks. Are you kidding me? Matt Bryant probably kicked at least a dozen or so. 

Flying Falcon likes this

On 8/15/2019 at 9:27 PM, stizz said:

Kicker is one of the most fickle positions in sports unless they have a history of being consistent. Everyone can name a kicker who had a good year and then a bad one. Dude was cut for a reason from Oakland.

Dude Peyton f***ing Manning got cut

4 hours ago, falconticket said:

Seriously 5 out of 5 . 5 whole kicks. Are you kidding me? Matt Bryant probably kicked at least a dozen or so. 

I'm talking about 26 kicks, not 5 but whatever floats your boat. I'm not the one that's being ridiculous because the guy has missed a couple 50 yard plus field goals. 30 yard field goals and then it would make sense, but 50 plus yard field goals? Especially from a guy that's 5-for-6 from over 50 when it actually counts?

I do have to admit it,,, Kicker is my only real concern ,, We really do need to find a Great Kicker.. Yes,, a Great Kicker,, It's so important to have a top player,, It;s really crazing how many games a kicker can win or lose for his team.... Harsh fact,, but a true Fact !! WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE!

22 hours ago, octoslash said:

You really can't expect solid takeaways from preseason special teams.  Like you say, starters are mostly absent, and the coaches are just looking to see if they have any hidden gems for ST.  What we're seeing is almost nothing like what's coming regular season.  

With a must win game...in that final few seconds left.

Who do I trust? 

Matt Bryant with a prosthetic leg ....will bet my entire house on it.

Guy was not 100% but he never was the reason we lost any games or would make us lose. That's a fact! 

Flying Falcon likes this

1 hour ago, octoslash said:

The answer might not be Tavecchio, but is sure as s--- isn't to bring Matt Bryant back either. 

Why not? If Tavecchio isn’t the answer, Bryant will probably get called. 

Flying Falcon likes this

14 hours ago, HolyMoses said:

“GodS” actually, The divine arbiters of all matters kicking, and they must be appeased.  For, as we favorably learned so many years lore (1998 season) the Gods abhor perfection and shall smote those of the folly to pursue it.  

The Gods seek humility, homage and honor, and smile upon those who bestow them with same.  As a descendant of Ancient Rome. Our Tevechio knows this well and has also studied under the master, Matthew  Bryant, who learned well to make sacrifice to the Gods with the occasion error in a trifle to gain benevolent divine grace when  thy kick be dire.  

6/10.  You need to talk more smack about Tevechio.  Call him names.  Say he's arrogant.  Etc.

Godzilla1985 likes this

6 hours ago, SaintRay said:

We’ll trade you Will Lutz for your 1st Round picks in 2020 and 2021.

Wouldnt do ya much good. Can't see ya finding a replacement for your aging QB with a couple of picks from the bottom of the 1st round.

21 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Wouldnt do ya much good. Can't see ya finding a replacement for your aging QB with a couple of picks from the bottom of the 1st round.

who needs to replace the aging qb right now? gonna be in the ****ter when he says he's done anyway.

would love to have 2 more mid-round picks to make life easier on the newbie though.

On 8/15/2019 at 11:31 PM, NWFALCON said:

I’m just overall disappointed in what special teams is showing us right now. The electric returns aren’t there. The coverage isn’t consistent but I’m not sure how many “starters” are out there during the preseason. I’m assuming not many. 

Ben K was great in Washington. They were ranked 7th in ST.

On 8/17/2019 at 2:33 PM, LouDog said:

I doubt they'll be at the bottom of the round. And with 3 #1 picks, they could trade up to anywhere they choose. 

Good thing he's still unsigned even with all these teams having kicker issues...I wonder why that is?:ninja:

Hey,, we are doing good to have a kicker as good as GT,,, To me he is probably a little bit nervous,, when he settles down,, He has the potintial to be a great K to take over here... It would be hard to find someone better...

On 8/16/2019 at 11:20 PM, HolyMoses said:

You need to remember ,, Beasley is from Rome also..!!   ;)

HolyMoses likes this

I just US women's soccer player Carli Loyd kick a 55 yard field goal like it was nothing! I am just saying! Lol!