What's the NFL record for consecutive preseason losses?

Mr.Blank

Today made me question Q's mettle as a man. Another team comes in your house and lays down the gauntlet in being competitive and you pretty much wave the white flag by only letting Schaub play 8 minutes. You know Simms isn't making the team so it made 0 sense to throw him out there for a half and takeaway from your receivers. Dude got benched in a freaking defunct league. 

18 minutes ago, stizz said:

Today made me question Q's mettle as a man. Another team comes in your house and lays down the gauntlet in being competitive and you pretty much wave the white flag by only letting Schaub play 8 minutes. You know Simms isn't making the team so it made 0 sense to throw him out there for a half and takeaway from your receivers. Dude got benched in a freaking defunct league. 

The way the O-line looked, he didn't have much choice. :(

21 minutes ago, stizz said:

Yes, let's risk unnecessary injury to our backup QB because dammit it's the preseason and I've got to prove my "mettle" to TATF!!!

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Yes, let's risk unnecessary injury to our backup QB because dammit it's the preseason and I've got to prove my "mettle" to TATF!!!

We are looking at three WR positions to fill, maybe 4 with Gage's injury. Does Matt Simms give you the best look to evaluate those receivers?

Edited by stizz

7 minutes ago, stizz said:

We are looking at three WR positions to fill, maybe 4 with Gage's injury. Does Matt Simms give you the best look to evaluate those receivers?

I think we're already pretty much set on the WR position. I don't see any surprises when it comes to the roster. I don't know where you're getting that we're looking to fill 3 WR positions. We've got Julio, Ridley, Sanu as the top 3. Gage if his injury isn't bad will be number 4. Justin Hardy will be there as number 5. Then we're looking at the 6th spot, which usually goes to the best special teams guy.

55 minutes ago, stizz said:

This is real dumb.  The second part makes sense, but in no way does it question Quinn’s toughness.  He wanted those two out alive rather than going against zero blitzes and a oline playing like a screen door on a refrigerator.

2 hours ago, stizz said:

Why did we bring back Simms.  There are a lot more options out there, and we went with Simms.  We know that Simms sucks.  No need to evaluate him.  How are you going to evaluate the rest of the team if the QB sucks?

16 minutes ago, robertap said:

Why did we bring back Simms.  There are a lot more options out there, and we went with Simms.  We know that Simms sucks.  No need to evaluate him.  How are you going to evaluate the rest of the team if the QB sucks?

At this point the "rest" of the team does not need an evaluation. They need to make it to the regular season without being gimped! I could care less for pre season once the rooks are evaluated. we know what we got at this point and those needing reps are doing it for another team at this point. LOL. Falcons gonna roll this year!! 

4 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I think we're already pretty much set on the WR position. I don't see any surprises when it comes to the roster. I don't know where you're getting that we're looking to fill 3 WR positions. We've got Julio, Ridley, Sanu as the top 3. Gage if his injury isn't bad will be number 4. Justin Hardy will be there as number 5. Then we're looking at the 6th spot, which usually goes to the best special teams guy.

Hardy is no lock to make the team. Julio  , Sanu, Ridley, and Gage are the locks. We don't know how serious Gage is injured. That leaves 3 spots to fill.