Official game thread Falcons Jets?

falconidae

6 minutes ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

If Ryan hits him in stride its a TD. Instead he is being helped off the field.

I'm not going to dispute what you're saying, because I agree.

But you have to keep in mind that this is Ryan's first live action of the season. Game speed is just inherently different than practice speed. 

1 minute ago, FalconBlood23 said:

Nah bro, they had their 1st string in there still, only the QB was switched out. D looking real solid, now the O got some momentum. Lets hope for no more injuries 

Nah Enunwa was out Anderson, Montgomery and a few others. It pays to know players on the other teams

6 minutes ago, RubberDucky said:

Ryan may hit him in stride if he wasnt under duress on literally every single dropback, including the very play Gage got hurt on.

He was upright and untouched when he made that throw. Gage had to hang back and now his season might be done. Receivers have to wait on a lot of Ryan's throws.

1 minute ago, Lord Sarcomere said:

I'm not going to dispute what you're saying, because I agree.

But you have to keep in mind that this is Ryan's first live action of the season. Game speed is just inherently different than practice speed. 

He also doesn't know what it's like to be pressured. The pass was fine, it was something that happens in football.