Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ergo Proxy

Julio has more to say about Jordan Miller

23 posts in this topic

Falcons' Jordan Miller: Earning praise from elite receiver

Rotowire  16H AGO

Miller was complimented by teammate Julio Jones, who continues to laud the rookie's immense confidence and attitude during training camp, William McFadden of the Falcons' official site reports. "He's one of those guys, you want to keep beating him because he's going to keep coming back," Jones said. "I love everything about him. The way he approaches the game, everything."

When it comes to game action, and the bright lights are on in a meaningful NFL game, we will truly see if the rookie possesses the advantageously short memory that Jones is alluding to. But one thing is for sure, Miller certainly knows how to make an impression. The 22-year-old defensive back reportedly approached the six-time Pro Bowl receiver at one of his first practices with the team and said, "I want to cover you. I want to get better." A fifth-round selection of the Falcons in April's draft, Miller isn't likely to see much playing time on the defensive side this year, but he will be afforded the opportunity to sharpen his skills by routinely going up against one of the NFL's best receiving corps in practice.

Fifth round may be the heart round for this team. Rico, Grady, Kazee. Throw in Hill's resurgence and Miller's persona, and we're talking about a handful of guys in recent drafts that have been potential or actual gems in that round. Crazy to think. 

7 minutes ago, vel said:

Fifth round may be the heart round for this team. Rico, Grady, Kazee. Throw in Hill's resurgence and Miller's persona, and we're talking about a handful of guys in recent drafts that have been potential or actual gems in that round. Crazy to think. 

How does it go?

Oh yea...

/clears throat

"Troffed"

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, vel said:

Troffed

Edited by LaurentRobinsonDaGawd

I hope so, but honestly I just haven't seen anything in either of the games yet to make me think this guys any good....

"activate flame retarding weaponization"

carry on

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

8 hours ago, papachaz said:

I hope so, but honestly I just haven't seen anything in either of the games yet to make me think this guys any good....

"activate flame retarding weaponization"

carry on

He has looked awful in both games no need to put on the flame suit.

14 minutes ago, Falcanuck said:

Either next year or year after bro

It'll be the year after next (2021) and with him turning 30 I wonder if they restructure him.  Depends on how he does these next 2 years I suppose...

To paraphrase Rocky 2.

"We saw Julio beat that man like we have nevet seen a man get beat before and he kept coming back.....we need that kind of man on the team"

22 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

To paraphrase Rocky 2.

"We saw Julio beat that man like we have nevet seen a man get beat before and he kept coming back.....we need that kind of man on the team"

You talking bout Apollo Creed trainer,I'm a huge rocky fan

1 hour ago, socalriseup said:

this dude has looked like booty all preseason

And what has Isaiah Oliver looked like? He has shown ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Miller has shown more.There should've been an open competition for that second cb position.Id even start Sheffield over Oliver

I wouldn’t say he looked like booty. He’s made a couple mistakes here and there but for the most part he’s been in the correct position. Technique needs polishing. I’ll be rewatching the game tonight. 

Ergo Proxy likes this