Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Champford

Trade Rumor?

83 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, athell said:

You know I was one of his most outspoken defenders here bro lol...I just can't anymore with this dude.  Time to file that one away under "Failed NFL Players w/ Mullets" and call it a day.

You definitely were. I remember you giving me such a hard time for ranting on the Duke-ster in those early days.....

Drew4719, athell and Ergo Proxy like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vandy said:

You definitely were. I remember you giving me a hard time for ranting on the Duke-ster.....

Yup.  You were right.  I was wrong.  Though it gave the both of us that great moment where I dupe'd you into a Devondre Campbell/Duke Riley draft profile...that **** was funny even though I did feel a lil bad for it lol.  It was all in love!

Though I never claimed he was going to be good, just that he had the traits to give him some time and he wouldn't be bad.  He bad.  And his ST abilities can be replaced.

⚡Slumerican⚡ and Vandy like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, athell said:

Yup.  You were right.  I was wrong.  Though it gave the both of us that great moment where I dupe'd you into a Devondre Campbell/Duke Riley draft profile...that **** was funny even though I did feel a lil bad for it lol.  It was all in love!

Though I never claimed he was going to be good, just that he had the traits to give him some time and he wouldn't be bad.  He bad.  And his ST abilities can be replaced.

LOL, my man....That was a dirty rotten trick. 

On the other, I know you didn’t. You were just being a better fan supporting one of our players than I was.

FalconsIn2020 and athell like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

No I’m strictly referring to the threads made the past few weeks. Nothing more, nothing less

But wheres that on this thread ?? I haven't even seen any Sanu threads 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, caponine said:

But wheres that on this thread ?? I haven't even seen any Sanu threads 

Come on Cap.....its not in this thread....he was simply saying because of the other trade Sanu threads ...that he immediately thought thats what this thread was about....

Yo_Lover, TheFatboi and ya_boi_j like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RING OF HONOR said:

Come on Cap.....its not in this thread....he was simply saying because of the other trade Sanu threads ...that he immediately thought thats what this thread was about....

I have never seen a trade sanu thread, who would willingly want to trade Sanu ?? You have to be coo coo for cocoa puffs. He has been Ryan's safety blanket for 3 years now. And but that's nowhere in this thread lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, no don't mess up what the FO did in the off season. This is one of the strongest rosters the FO has built on paper. If McClary can come back healthy and strong, Devonte, Rico and Neal are healthy. and we don't have major crippling injuries we are a strong SB contender. We have a few holes to shore up (who doesn't) but please don't subtract our strength because a player has a strong pre season. We saw this last year. We have to have quality depth to get through a brutal 16 game NFL season. Injuries are becoming the norm in the NFL.

octoslash likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, caponine said:

But wheres that on this thread ?? I haven't even seen any Sanu threads 

Lmao it was a joke man. Geez. 

Because I actually respect you 

There were 2 more. I guess they were deleted or I just overlooked them while looking

RING OF HONOR and Yo_Lover like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hard not to think its Sanu. They love Gage's progress. Sanu is $. Maybe Duke Riley. They're set at RB, so doubt any gets moved. Lowkey could be Mr. Beasley? Possibly Deadrin Senat?

Edited by cam-marino

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, caponine said:

I have never seen a trade sanu thread, who would willingly want to trade Sanu ?? You have to be coo coo for cocoa puffs. He has been Ryan's safety blanket for 3 years now. And but that's nowhere in this thread lol 

You gotta lighten up a little. I know you’ve been engaged in stupid *** arguments over the past week. I promise you everyone isn’t those people man lol. Everything isn’t meant to be serious my G

vel likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, caponine said:

I have never seen a trade sanu thread, who would willingly want to trade Sanu ?? You have to be coo coo for cocoa puffs. He has been Ryan's safety blanket for 3 years now. And but that's nowhere in this thread lol 

The classic "I haven't seen it so it hasnt happened"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0