"Chick Fil A" Has Mack-N-Cheese

Guest Regular Guy

I will have to try it sometime. I was listening to 92.9 the game and a guy on there was talking about it, said he put it on his sandwich as a condiment, lol.

I think they are looking to 1 up Popeyes who is stealing CFAs thunder with their new chicken sandwiches, which are KILLER!

Guest Regular Guy
On 8/28/2019 at 11:03 PM, LouDog said:

Just working man. Same ole same ole lol how are things with you? I'm still on here a decent amount but stay in TATB most of the time

Man, I got to be honest. My life has been pretty much the same old grind for it seems like forever, nothing new under the sun. I don't come on here much during the off season and even when I do, I mostly lurk.

24 minutes ago, Regular Guy said:

Man, I got to be honest. My life has been pretty much the same old grind for it seems like forever, nothing new under the sun. I don't come on here much during the off season and even when I do, I mostly lurk.

If you are a braves fan Come on over to TATB sometime. Some quality posters in there during game time