Preseason Sillyness

RichardCNile

Who do you start at QB?   

43 members have voted

1. 1. You are HC. MR2 cannot start due to wicked turbo turds. Who do you start at QB? Consider this... Sanu has a perfect QB rating in the NFL. https://youtu.be/Bcl4tXt5yUY

• Sanu
    • Shaub

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Honestly speaking, Sanu. It has less to do with Sanu’s trick play percentage and more to do with Schaub’s final season in Houston as a starter. When you have a burger named after your pick 6’s, it’s never a good thing. 

Sanu has a pretty slow wind up best believe his sh*t is getting picked off if he had to play qb any decent amount of time. Schaub showed he could still sling it last thursday plus I would always want sanu on the field catching passes anyway.

14 minutes ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

Sanu has a pretty slow wind up best believe his sh*t is getting picked off if he had to play qb any decent amount of time. Schaub showed he could still sling it last thursday plus I would always want sanu on the field catching passes anyway.

Who doesn’t have a slow wind up on deep throws?

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

My point is all you’ve seen him throw in a professional game is deep balls. You don’t know how quick his wind up is on short to mid range throws

I can tell it's kind of slow but he still has a nice arm. I could be wrong though.