#TackleTuesday

4 hours ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Hard to believe we now have an even harder hitting SS.

Moore had a knack for creating turnovers though that I wish Keanu could be. The few opportunities he does get to pick it off normally end up dropped or UFC kicked.

Turn overs are more than just picks.  Keanu forces fumbles at an amazing rate.

2 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

He has the most FFs from a DB since 2016 - and thats with missing last season. Neal has a knack for knocking the ball loose.

He almost has as many FFs in 2 years that WillyMo had his entire career lol.  You are right though, he has that uncanny ability to pop that ball loose.  Certain players just have "it".  He is one of em.

47 minutes ago, athell said:

Turn overs are more than just picks.  Keanu forces fumbles at an amazing rate.

That is true but I would still like to see some INTs as well. Only having 1 in 2 years is something he can work on.

In 76 games, Moore had 27 Turnovers. (16 ints, 11 ff's)

In 31 games, Neal has 9 Turnovers (1 int, 8 ff's)

Simple math tells you that Moore created more turnover possibilities (Obviously not every FF was recovered by us)

15 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

That is true but I would still like to see some INTs as well. Only having 1 in 2 years is something he can work on.

Simple math tells you that Moore created more turnover possibilities (Obviously not every FF was recovered by us)

Yea I got you.  That knee against Philly in the playoffs 2 years ago still haunts me.

**** that field man

40 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Not a fair comparison PriMe. Moore was a hybrid FS/SS ballhawk, Neal is strictly a traditional SS enforcer.

7 hours ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Hard to believe we now have an even harder hitting SS.

Moore had a knack for creating turnovers though that I wish Keanu could be. The few opportunities he does get to pick it off normally end up dropped or UFC kicked.

Keanu creates turnovers too. They just come in the form of forced fumbles. Willy Mo created FF’s and got picks. 

2 hours ago, athell said:

He almost has as many FFs in 2 years that WillyMo had his entire career lol.  You are right though, he has that uncanny ability to pop that ball loose.  Certain players just have "it".  He is one of em.

That’s because he tackles the ball. He puts his hat on it. With a lot of force I might add lol. 

10 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Neal gets opportunities to get interceptions but for whatever reason the ball escapes him somehow every time. I blame Trufant :ninja::lol: 

He’s only had few opportunities for picks because he’s in the box so much but he’s dropped all but one I think.