Players who should make the team

ryanadonis

Miles

Vanderesh 2.0 . Has all of the tools to be a LEO and linebacker.  Bye Beasley. 

Odom

Great blend of size and motor that will be tough too block. He has hunger in him that beasley wished he had.

Bethune

goes by mr. Greasy and has some of the best pass rush moves so far. Has great athletic ability to get around anyone. 

Larkin

Awesome blend of size, speed and motor.  Another tough guy to block. Reminds me of a kikaha with no injuries.

Gono 

might be the freakiest guy on the team with size, power and athleticism.  Reminds me of Tyron Smith but with out the experienice 

Brooks James

this guy is a Percy Harvin clone. Falcons need a weapon like James. He only had a could of plays to show off but he had a great run at the end of the dolphins game.

Schweitzer

he took on Wilkins at the center spot and looked very good.  He has the size for the center spot and the brains it looks like.  Possible replacement for Mack?

13 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Vander doesn't play a LEO role in Dallas, that's an awful comparison. You literally looked at his position and then looked at the most recent successful white LB and threw it out there.

Same size and school. Play the same style, how is it bad?

1 minute ago, R_The_Great said:

While you guys still live in Joe Hawley days and stick up for Sark.. I have moved on and will respect this team because they have respectful people in every position of the franchise.

Who has even mentioned either of those guys in recent months...beside you (especially Hawley).  I figured your obsession would have ended when Hawley went away. I forgot the guy even existed until you mentioned his name. :munch:

51 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

Miles

Odom

Great blend of size and motor that will be tough too block. He has hunger in him that beasley wished he had.

Bethune

goes by mr. Greasy and has some of the best pass rush moves so far. Has great athletic ability to get around anyone. 

Larkin

Awesome blend of size, speed and motor.  Another tough guy to block. Reminds me of a kikaha with no injuries.

Gono 

might be the freakiest guy on the team with size, power and athleticism.  Reminds me of Tyron Smith but with out the experienice 

Brooks James

this guy is a Percy Harvin clone. Falcons need a weapon like James. He only had a could of plays to show off but he had a great run at the end of the dolphins game.

Schweitzer

he took on Wilkins at the center spot and looked very good.  He has the size for the center spot and the brains it looks like.  Possible replacement for Mack?

Beasley doesn’t play LEO. And miles d@mn sure ain’t the athlete he is. I like miles but he ain’t the one to make them forget Beasley.  

50 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

Miles

I could see a slim chance of him making it if they list him as a LB but I doubt it. 10% chance. 75% chance to make PS. Don't get the comparison at all however.

Odom

Will 100% make it

Bethune

Really like this kid. 50% chance. Lock for PS if he does not.

Larkin

Won't Make it if Odom makes it. 25% chance. Lock for PS if he does not.

Gono 

Likely will make it since we like to keep 4 backups (Gono, McGary, Wes, Brown)

Brooks James

No way he makes it with our crowded backfield. 0%. Solid chance at PS.

Schweitzer

See Gono comment

31 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Vander doesn't play a LEO role in Dallas, that's an awful comparison. You literally looked at his position and then looked at the most recent successful white LB and threw it out there.

And I’m keeping Larkin over miles. I like miles but I like Larkin better. 

34 minutes ago, Dirtybird56 said:

Gono looks like a slightly thicker Terron Armstead. Freak of nature build, hope we can groom him 

They kept him on the active roster all last year to keep him from being poached off the practice squad, seems to have gotten better this year, really good bet they keep him again.