E. T.

Mets @ Braves

593 posts in this topic

Just now, TheTrue7 said:

Well, then I hate that for you too.. great player.. 

I have lost Encarnacion and the DH from Minnesota last 10 days.  

I started 0-3 and 13-2 since.  I think almost half my lineup are Yankees and Red Sox hitters.    

Just now, usmcdirtybird said:

I have lost Encarnacion and the DH from Minnesota last 10 days.  

I started 0-3 and 13-2 since.  I think almost half my lineup are Yankees and Red Sox hitters.    

I’ve never played fantasy baseball.. played everything else but that.. not really sure why

Just now, TheTrue7 said:

I’ve never played fantasy baseball.. played everything else but that.. not really sure why

I don't like it because you have to pay such close attention. Guys get days off all the time and if you aren't paying attention one day it can screw ya

Just now, LouDog said:

I don't like it because you have to pay such close attention. Guys get days off all the time and if you aren't paying attention one day it can screw ya

Basketball was kinda the same way.. lots of free agent acquisitions throughout the year.. revolving lineup 

39 minutes ago, Dirty South Bird said:

What amazes me is how the defense never makes it any better for Greene either.  It’s like they jinx each other. 

Same thing that happened to Luke a lot in the 9th inning. If the Culberson doesn't botch a routine double play ball then Greene has a clean inning with no runs. Instead it ended up being 2 runs. Same thing with Luke Jackson many times in the 9th.

54 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Same thing that happened to Luke a lot in the 9th inning. If the Culberson doesn't botch a routine double play ball then Greene has a clean inning with no runs. Instead it ended up being 2 runs. Same thing with Luke Jackson many times in the 9th.

It is a shame that those 2 runs count as earned...Green made some good pitches...the one that Alonso got....he went out and got.

And ofcourse the missed double play......hopefully when he reviews everything he keepa hia confidence up knowing that he made some really good pitches

7 hours ago, Nereek said:

How did we go from one bad closer to a horrible one?

Since you clearly missed it. Greene was removed from the closer's role after like 2 appearances. Melancon has been closing since then except for one game that was finished by Luke.

Went to the game last night and boy... it was miserably hot lol. But SunTrust Park really is an amazing experience. Love going there, and it's even better now that I have a .500 record there. 

The bullpen did fantastic in the 7th and 9th inning and Fried did well too. The first 2 innings got a little rocky, but he settled down and did fine. I couldn't see much of the strike zone, but there were definitely a few that I had questions about. 

Idk what's wrong with Greene, but he just completely lacks confidence out there. 

20 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Went to the game last night and boy... it was miserably hot lol. But SunTrust Park really is an amazing experience. Love going there, and it's even better now that I have a .500 record there. 

The bullpen did fantastic in the 7th and 9th inning and Fried did well too. The first 2 innings got a little rocky, but he settled down and did fine. I couldn't see much of the strike zone, but there were definitely a few that I had questions about. 

Idk what's wrong with Greene, but he just completely lacks confidence out there. 

You deserve a medal for hanging in there in that heat. 

tl;dr likes this

20 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

You deserve a medal for hanging in there in that heat. 

Hey we had already bought the tickets and didn't realize it was going to be that hot. Luckily we were in the shade for most of the game. It got better once the sun went down though.