E. T.

Mets @ Braves

593 posts in this topic

Just now, ATL Fan in the DMV said:

Too bad we unleashed the Kraken a bit too late tonight offensively. Still took two of three, so not ideal, but an acceptable outcome nonetheless. 

Just sucks that Washington gained a game

6 hours ago, LouDog said:

Just sucks that Washington gained a game

Only 0.5 a game. They didnt have a game to play last night. They're at least playing the Brewers while we battle LA.

59 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

Only 0.5 a game. They didnt have a game to play last night. They're at least playing the Brewers while we battle LA.

Speaking of LA.... New game thread coming up!

8 hours ago, LouDog said:

Could have turned a double play that would have ended the inning but instead held the ball for a full second before throwing to first which led to them scoring 2 more runs

****....are u ******* serious

Theres nothing good coming from Camargo at the moment. The offensive struggles have killed him defensively. Hes a better player than this but hes mentally messed up right now. If it wasnt for the injuries I honestly believe he would be at AAA right now. He needs to regain some confidence and get his mind right.

1 hour ago, RING OF HONOR said:

****....are u ******* serious

Yep. 2nd night in a row his lazy play cost us

3 hours ago, Unknøwn said:

Yeah but a full game over the series since they won on our day off and we lost on theirs. 

2 hours ago, Unknøwn said:

Theres nothing good coming from Camargo at the moment. The offensive struggles have killed him defensively. Hes a better player than this but hes mentally messed up right now. If it wasnt for the injuries I honestly believe he would be at AAA right now. He needs to regain some confidence and get his mind right.

I did mention something way back about his demeanor and overall approach. Something is eating at this guy and can't quite pinpoint it. If its because he lost his starting spot due to the JD signing, then he's going to have to quit whining and contribute. I think we can get something descent for him in the offseason due to him being a good utility player. 

1 hour ago, E. T. said:

I did mention something way back about his demeanor and overall approach. Something is eating at this guy and can't quite pinpoint it. If its because he lost his starting spot due to the JD signing, then he's going to have to quit whining and contribute. I think we can get something descent for him in the offseason due to him being a good utility player. 

Thats exactly what it is...

9 hours ago, Unknøwn said:

This is where I miss Bobby Cox so much. He would either get Camargo straightened out or Camargo would be packing his bags. I'll never forget how he pulled Andruw Jones off the field for being lazy. Snitker doesn't have the balls to do that.

11 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

This is where I miss Bobby Cox so much. He would either get Camargo straightened out or Camargo would be packing his bags. I'll never forget how he pulled Andruw Jones off the field for being lazy. Snitker doesn't have the balls to do that.

He did it with ender

Just now, falconsd56 said:

He did it with ender

You're right. I forgot about that. Just get annoyed he hasn't done it with Camargo. But AA finally made the decision about Camargo for him so it's a moot point now.

9 hours ago, tl;dr said:

Pretty sure Calloway is a better manager than Snitker. Please retire Snit. 

Even after yanking Matz at 79 pitches? 

9 hours ago, tl;dr said:

Pretty sure Calloway is a better manager than Snitker. Please retire Snit. 

Nah bruh.

2 hours ago, K26dp said:

Nah bruh.

The Braves pen sent me into oblivion last night. I am back and ashamed of my comments 

10 minutes ago, jidady said:

Let's throw the kind of beating on Ryu that will make Soroka the ERA leader.

Wrong thread