E. T.

Mets @ Braves

593 posts in this topic

Just now, usmcdirtybird said:

Yep, that was me.  

I named Trufant Turdfart last year but it never caught on.  

lmfao I never heard that but that fantastic. I even still kinda like Trufant, but that's good

Just now, tl;dr said:

lmfao I never heard that but that fantastic. I even still kinda like Trufant, but that's good

thanks man, I hope the trufant name comes out this year.  

All, I live in NY.  I was getting in the elevator.  I am the IT guy for the Navy and we work in a building with other agencies.  I said good morning to all.  One guy said, especially for you with that hat you are wearing.  I was so happy to be a Braves fan in the enemies backyard.  I stated "Hey, I am from Atlanta area, I root for all Georgia teams." It was great getting that hate but the respect of our team.   

LouDog and Falconsfan567 like this

13 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

3-2. First MLS team to ever win the Campeones Cup!! Which doesn't mean much since it's like the 2nd year it has existed but hey! 

For someone that knows nothing about soccer, what does that mean? Is it the championship game for the whole league?

Just now, LouDog said:

For someone that knows nothing about soccer, what does that mean? Is it the championship game for the whole league?

I'm faaaaaaaaaaaaar from the soccer expert either, so don't worry about it lol. This game was between the MLS champion and the winner of some tournament in Liga MX (Mexico's professional league)

LouDog likes this

36 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Why are you even a fan?

Why would anybody? It's because we do, we love our teams... even when they disappoint us, season after season. 

1 minute ago, Nereek said:

Why would anybody? It's because we do, we love our teams... even when they disappoint us, season after season. 

You whine a lot for someone that claims to be a fan

Just now, Nereek said:

I've seen you whine in the past too.

There is a difference between a positive person complaining from time to time, and a negative person whining about everything.