Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Falcons In 2012

Prescott Balks At $30 Million APY

36 posts in this topic

I like Dak.... seems like an “ok” player.... typical overhyped Dallas player.  Since I am no fan of the team he plays for I can really only base my opinion on our previous two games against him.... I was not impressed.  Someone is clearly lying to this kid telling him that he is much better than he actually is.....  but... since it is Dallas and I loathe Jerry Jones, I am loving every minute of the dysfunctional offseason that team is having.  

SeahawkFan80 likes this

Good for Dak.

Make Jerruh pay you every last cent of what you don't deserve. Average NBA players getting paid contracts that could rival top contracts in the NFL.

Time for the NFL players to get theirs. Go head Dak, make the Cowboys entertainingly bad again.

We only have one unnamed source reporting this. It may be that the real snag is not the money, but the years, or the guaranteed money or it's a guy from the Dallas FO trying to make Dak look bad.

26 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Matt needs his OL, TE & RBs as well . HeII every QB does . 

Tell that to people who think Rodgers, Brees, and Brady have been one-man bands most of their careers.

They all had some talent to work with. They may not be household names in some cases, but they were good enough to get the job done.

I honestly don’t think I’d even put Dak as top 16 QB. Just about everybody is in agreement that he doesn’t deserve 30 mil much less 40 mil. I hope he gets it though so the Cowboys are handicapped. Their fans have begun to climb up the annoying ranks again. 

Bigbenright likes this