brdu4

2020 schedule is out

11 posts in this topic

Holy ****!! MLB finally got their heads out of their *** and the Braves aren't playing in Colorado in April!! I can't believe it!! It's happened so many times you could book it in stone!!

1 hour ago, Unknøwn said:

Season begins in Arizona and San Diego. No rain worries but man I hate to start on the west.

By April 23rd the Braves will be completely doing with Arizona and San Diego. That's crazy and stupid. So hate the unbalanced schedule.

And, one last comment for now, Braves interleague "rival" shifts back to Boston next year. That makes so much more sense than it being Toronto!!

Ok, I lied, Angels coming to Atlanta next year? I must go to that series!! I've got to see Mike Trout play in person!! No two bits about it! Been dying to see him play in person!!

TheTrue7 likes this

19 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

By April 23rd the Braves will be completely doing with Arizona and San Diego. That's crazy and stupid. So hate the unbalanced schedule.

April 8th is the last game against San Diego. Barely 2 weeks into the season.

Falconsfan567 likes this

4th of July at home against the Angels. I've got to get tickets for my good Angel fan friend and myself. We attended the last time the came down at Turner field.

Falconsfan567 and tl;dr like this

1 hour ago, E. T. said:

4th of July at home against the Angels. I've got to get tickets for my good Angel fan friend and myself. We attended the last time the came down at Turner field.

That'll be a fun one!! I went to one of those games too. Braves were down big in the 9th so we left because we had a long drive home. They came back and tied it, but lost in extras. Still a fun game. 

E. T. likes this

2 hours ago, E. T. said:

Just talked to a buddy and we're gonna try to really get to that series!!

E. T. likes this