Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
esmithidoc

Free Drawing For 2 Club Tickets To Jets Game

72 posts in this topic

I'd love to take my elder mother who has never been to a falcons game in the new stadium before! she LOVES the falcons and I'd love the opportunity to take her! Thank you and god bless

Guys, please don't post your email address in this thread.  It's not really against the rules, but you shouldn't post it on a public forum.

I've edited a couple of them out.  Should you win, you can provide it to OP via private message.

Thanks @esmithidoc for doing this!

Got my fingers crossed. Would love to go back to a Atl for a game.

Please! It’d be awesome to complete a thing with my Wife. We’ve made Reg Sunday game, Sunday Night game, and Monday Night. Have not done Thursday Night game tho! We are from Virginia but can Travel. 

Posted (edited)

Congratulations to JDFIII as the winner of the Falcons vs Jets tickets Thursday night! JDFIII was selected as the 44th response to my post by a random number generator. Have fun and Rise Up! Please check your messages or PM me for ticket delivery.

FDIII5d521c36db937_ScreenShot2019-08-12at10_01_42PM.thumb.png.82d16465d60cfa9e928126c39e41c2dd.png

Edited by esmithidoc

Well this was fun. I waited to post in here so as not to get in the mix (Pennsylvania resident). Have fun at the Benz!