Ultimate X’s and O’x thread

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not X's and O's, but a picture I saw on the Vikings page regarding their signing of Josh Doctson. Naturally, it's a pic including our very own Isaiah Oliver: I know we have some fans who hav

Players, not plays.  Brilliant schemes are great, but football is still elemental.  You still gotta be able to whip the man in front of you.

Makes me think of the hit Debo put down against Detroit. If it were Debo and he makes the catch that's what we see.

12 hours ago, Jpowers said:

If that's the case I apologize fellow board members and I promise to try to be better from here on out. 

@Vandy takes serious exception to the male form when it’s not fully covered.   I suspect male cheerleaders are in peril if V9 is in the building.  

But if you really want to disrupt his lunch, post a Sugar Ray Edwards picture from his modeling days.  Taking your life in your hands

9 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Same as we said on the first page this thread has been made over and over again already. And Quinn has said we arent switching to a 3-4 we will just run it at times. Again not new information. OP has a history of copying other posters and it gets old.

There have been maybe 2 threads on this.  Most of the discussion is buried in threads about different topics.

The thread has gone 7 pages with solid discussion.  Seems like a good post

1 minute ago, Yo_Lover said:

Honestly I doubt it. The 5-2 is pretty awesome. And I think we have the guys to run it and be pretty **** successful. Speedy LBs, man corners, speed on the edge, and space eaters in the middle.

I agree. And for the record, 2020 brought it up, not me. I think I just piggy backed on somebody. But yea, 5-2 is ready. Same with a 4-4 (which is my favorite defensive formation honestly lol). We have the talent and it's why I was always frustrated with MM just sitting and waiting for the offense. I think DQ is taking some of the blame for that and is going to get back to attacking this year with a ton of different looks. 

1 minute ago, falconidae said:

Lawwrd, we need some real football to talk 'bout.

Honestly I was looking at the front page...and I was like Please somebody make a new thread....Its been the same ones for a while...

No offence to the thread makers...

I think they have run its course...

Nred something elsr to talk about

Just now, RING OF HONOR said:

Honestly I was looking at the front page...and I was like Please somebody make a new thread....Its been the same ones for a while...

No offence to the thread makers...

I think they have run its course...

Nred something elsr to talk about

There just isn't much else right now. I've said the same thing myself. I think we'll have more after tonight. But it may die off again around Tuesday without open TC practices anymore.