Jump to content

Ultimate X’s and O’x thread


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

I don’t know about anyone else but I am loving your posts and this thread.  It’s why I miss @PeytonMannings Forehead When he takes his offseason hiatus.  The X’s & O’s is the fun stuff and I learn a bunch in these threads.

Thanx.  It slows things down for me and hopefully others so that we can understand whats happening on game day.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not X's and O's, but a picture I saw on the Vikings page regarding their signing of Josh Doctson. Naturally, it's a pic including our very own Isaiah Oliver: I know we have some fans who hav

Players, not plays.  Brilliant schemes are great, but football is still elemental.  You still gotta be able to whip the man in front of you.

Makes me think of the hit Debo put down against Detroit. If it were Debo and he makes the catch that's what we see.

1 minute ago, slickgadawg said:

Its a great idea , just straight talk about football X and Os like you said.  Nobody knows everything, we are just trying to learn...

Here is how I’d like to see it.  These guys really know football on the Niners forum.  And we have lots who do as well

https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/181749-offseason-all22-film-study/

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

Here is how I’d like to see it.  These guys really know football on the Niners forum.  And we have lots who do as well

https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/181749-offseason-all22-film-study/

Oh yeah, I like that.  Thats what we need.  A pinned thread so that this stuff isn't scattered everywhere.  I would hate to debate one of them 49er fans because of that thread..  They can give their coaches FITS i bet with second guessing...:lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

Oh yeah, I like that.  Thats what we need.  A pinned thread so that this stuff isn't scattered everywhere.  I would hate to debate one of them 49er fans because of that thread..  They can give their coaches FITS i bet with second guessing...:lol:

People like PMF, @vel @TheFatboi @Knight of God Etc know just as much.  It would be a great thread for learning and exchanging ideas

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

4-3 under and 34 are so similar that it doesn't matter if we do one or the other. However we are running a lot more 34 concepts it seems like.

The reason Quinn is using the 3-4 is because he wants BOTH Beasley and Takk to be deployed quicker and in open space. He also doesn't have to sub to have both of them in the game at the same time.  Its more his personnel fitting the new scheme.  I'm liking it because I'm seeing the Falcons have a pass rush that they haven't had in years during these two preseason games...

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

I don’t know about anyone else but I am loving your posts and this thread.  It’s why I miss @PeytonMannings Forehead When he takes his offseason hiatus.  The X’s & O’s is the fun stuff and I learn a bunch in these threads.

The Niners forum has a pinned All 22 X’s & O’s thread that is amazing.  Wish we could get one here.

@JD dirtybird21

@VTCrunkler

Will you two consult with the higher ups and get it done.  

Here is a link to see what they do:

https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/181749-offseason-all22-film-study/

When PMF comes back, I can ask him to start a thread like this and I’ll pin it 

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Well then tell him to get it going! lol 

Or you can pin this and I will change the thread title to RISEUP 22 X&O....  just a suggestion...

I hate to see this get pushed down away from the main thread if you create it...

Edited by slickgadawg
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

Or you can pin this and I will change the thread title to RISEUP 22 X&O....  just a suggestion...

I hate to see this get pushed down away from the main thread if you create it...

Yea I get it. This is a good overall thread but for a good minute it got off topic and it was nearly ruined 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, slickgadawg said:

well, let me know how you want to do it. 

@Yo_Lover, @vel, @TheFatboi, @FalconsIn2020, @Knight of God, @Vandy, @ya_boi_j, @athell, @Francis York Morgan, @PeytonMannings Forehead, @VTCrunkler

What do you guys think? Should we pin this thread and make it the ultimate “film dissecting” thread? I want your opinions. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

@Yo_Lover, @vel, @TheFatboi, @FalconsIn2020, @Knight of God, @Vandy, @ya_boi_j, @athell, @Francis York Morgan, @PeytonMannings Forehead, @VTCrunkler

What do you guys think? Should we pin this thread and make it the ultimate “film dissecting” thread? I want your opinions. 

I'd say make a new one so it's clean from the start

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...