Spts1

Ultimate X’s and O’x thread

522 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

He literally ended his post with my body is ready and here you are blaming me.

I mean it's the exact gif I thought of. If you didn't post it I was going to after work. 

Vandy and Jpowors like this

2 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

I mean it's the exact gif I thought of. If you didn't post it I was going to after work. 

If that's the case I apologize fellow board members and I promise to try to be better from here on out. 

Ovie_Lover likes this

7 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

If that's the case I apologize fellow board members and I promise to try to be better from here on out. 

Yeah that's what I thought. Step off my turf.

Jpowors likes this

9 hours ago, Jpowers said:

He literally ended his post with my body is ready and here you are blaming me.

9 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

Two sic puppies...

Ovie_Lover and Jpowors like this

15 hours ago, Jpowers said:

Vel after typing that:

tenor.gif?itemid=4778661

Lol I truly appreciate this because that's literally what I was thinking when I typed it. I left it hanging for somebody to bite! 

falconidae and Jpowors like this

12 hours ago, Jpowers said:

@Vandy takes serious exception to the male form when it’s not fully covered.   I suspect male cheerleaders are in peril if V9 is in the building.  

But if you really want to disrupt his lunch, post a Sugar Ray Edwards picture from his modeling days.  Taking your life in your hands

vel, Jpowors and Vandy like this

20 minutes ago, falcndave said:

I'm not sure why they took exception to someone posting this information

Yup. Certain posters were making themselves look bad.

46 minutes ago, vel said:

Lol I truly appreciate this because that's literally what I was thinking when I typed it. I left it hanging for somebody to bite! 

So, you're saying TATF posters can read each other's minds? Not sure if that means I should spend less time here, or more time here.

vel likes this

9 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Same as we said on the first page this thread has been made over and over again already. And Quinn has said we arent switching to a 3-4 we will just run it at times. Again not new information. OP has a history of copying other posters and it gets old.

There have been maybe 2 threads on this.  Most of the discussion is buried in threads about different topics.

The thread has gone 7 pages with solid discussion.  Seems like a good post

ATLskinjob likes this

3 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

There have been maybe 2 threads on this.  Most of the discussion is buried in threads about different topics.

The thread has gone 7 pages with solid discussion.  Seems like a good post

The only real football discussion is like two pages and about the 5-2.

2 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

The only real football discussion is like two pages and about the 5-2.

And I never would have brought up the topic of 5-2 without this thread.  So it worked out in the end

4 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

And I never would have brought up the topic of 5-2 without this thread.  So it worked out in the end

Vel, J, and Fatboi brought up the 5-2

5 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Vel, J, and Fatboi brought up the 5-2

If we made a thread about a 5-2, it would probably get 8 replies and move to the second page. 

Ovie_Lover and ShadyRef like this

3 minutes ago, vel said:

If we made a thread about a 5-2, it would probably get 8 replies and move to the second page. 

Honestly I doubt it. The 5-2 is pretty awesome. And I think we have the guys to run it and be pretty **** successful. Speedy LBs, man corners, speed on the edge, and space eaters in the middle.

vel likes this

1 minute ago, Yo_Lover said:

Honestly I doubt it. The 5-2 is pretty awesome. And I think we have the guys to run it and be pretty **** successful. Speedy LBs, man corners, speed on the edge, and space eaters in the middle.

I agree. And for the record, 2020 brought it up, not me. I think I just piggy backed on somebody. But yea, 5-2 is ready. Same with a 4-4 (which is my favorite defensive formation honestly lol). We have the talent and it's why I was always frustrated with MM just sitting and waiting for the offense. I think DQ is taking some of the blame for that and is going to get back to attacking this year with a ton of different looks. 

1 minute ago, falconidae said:

Lawwrd, we need some real football to talk 'bout.

Honestly I was looking at the front page...and I was like Please somebody make a new thread....Its been the same ones for a while...

No offence to the thread makers...

I think they have run its course...

Nred something elsr to talk about

Ovie_Lover, Jerz #Quinning and vel like this

Just now, RING OF HONOR said:

Honestly I was looking at the front page...and I was like Please somebody make a new thread....Its been the same ones for a while...

No offence to the thread makers...

I think they have run its course...

Nred something elsr to talk about

There just isn't much else right now. I've said the same thing myself. I think we'll have more after tonight. But it may die off again around Tuesday without open TC practices anymore.