Ergo Proxy

Was this guy really considered a better player than Julio?

421 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Yikes. Sounds like AB went insane.

 

The “or whatever” at the end is AB’s admission that his body may be healthy but his mind is fuc***

Godzilla1985 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

The only reason the media considered him 'better' was because he made headlines with his antics and supposedly had 'swagger', while Julio keeps his head down and does his job.

Also Julio plays for ATL so as far as the media is concered that's a knock. Remember when Damarius Thomas, Dez Bryant, and AJ Green were supposed to be 'better' than Julio despite all he did during that time? 

Edited by BoomGoesTheDynamite
Emmitt, falcons007, ukfalc and 12 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

The only reason the media considered him 'better' was because he made headlines with his antics and supposedly had 'swagger', while Julio keeps his head down and does his job.

Also Julio plays for ATL so as far as the media is concered that's a knock. Remember when Damarius Thomas, Dez Bryant, and AJ Green were supposed to be 'better' than Julio despite all he did during that time? 

Boom Goes the mutha ****in Dynamite

Godzilla1985, vel, ahawkins and 9 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

The only reason the media considered him 'better' was because he made headlines with his antics and supposedly had 'swagger', while Julio keeps his head down and does his job.

Also Julio plays for ATL so as far as the media is concered that's a knock. Remember when Damarius Thomas, Dez Bryant, and AJ Green were supposed to be 'better' than Julio despite all he did during that time? 

Has absolutely nothing to do with it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Has absolutely nothing to do with it

If you say so.

I'm not gonna say it has 'nothing' to do with it though. Matt's a top QB, but dudes used to paint others like Luck, Cam, RG3 and Winston as 'better' than him for being 'bigger', more atheltic', and 'electric'. 

ukfalc likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

 

Most logical reason to date.

My theory was, he is self-image conscious and didn’t want to show his nasty frostbite feet so has a cover story to buy time...

Unless of course the cover story makes you look like a 5year old.

FalconsIn2020 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

If you say so.

I'm not gonna say it has 'nothing' to do with it though. Matt's a top QB, but dudes used to paint others like Luck, Cam, RG3 and Winston as 'better' than him for being 'bigger', more atheltic', and 'electric'. 

It’s funny cuz people still do that with Matt lol. But I’ve come to terms that the haters will never give him the respect he deserves. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Most logical reason to date.

My theory was, he is self-image conscious and didn’t want to show his nasty frostbite feet so has a cover story to buy time...

Unless of course the cover story makes you look like a 5year old.

The sad part is it’s not the least bit surprising.  Tell me AB did something...anything...I’ll be like, sounds right

rings639 and Ergo Proxy like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Most logical reason to date.

My theory was, he is self-image conscious and didn’t want to show his nasty frostbite feet so has a cover story to buy time...

Unless of course the cover story makes you look like a 5year old.

I mean just wear the heavier, safer helmet what is the big deal?  It should be interesting to see if he wins this!

Flying Falcon and Ergo Proxy like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Most logical reason to date.

My theory was, he is self-image conscious and didn’t want to show his nasty frostbite feet so has a cover story to buy time...

Unless of course the cover story makes you look like a 5year old.

I wouldn't put too much faith in that theory Ergo. Apparently stuff like this has been going on for a minute.

Yo_Lover posted this earlier. Read the whole thread:

 

Edited by BoomGoesTheDynamite
Ergo Proxy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

I mean just wear the heavier, safer helmet what is the big deal?  It should be interesting to see if he wins this!

 

10 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

The sad part is it’s not the least bit surprising.  Tell me AB did something...anything...I’ll be like, sounds right

You see this is a critical point before the next CBA. AB is taking the fall now to make it a bigger issue for the NFL. A necessary sacrifice.

He really trying to say it is together that we prevail!

:munch:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

It’s funny cuz people still do that with Matt lol. But I’ve come to terms that the haters will never give him the respect he deserves. 

I'm thoroughly convinced at this point that he could win a SB and they'd find an excuse not to give him credit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When they talk best since Megatron retired it’s always been Julio and someone else the last 5 seasons not OBJ or AB or even DeAndre Hopkins.Julios name for the most part has always in the top 2 names every year and it will be this year aswell.

:shrug: Dunno man but that says enough for me whose #1 at this point in time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

I wouldn't put too much faith in that theory Ego. Apparently stuff like this has been going on for a minute.

Yo_Lover posted this earlier. Read the whole thread:

 

Epic thread.

Dude has lost it.

Does he believe the old helmet helps him play better??

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

When they talk best since Megatron retired it’s always been Julio and someone else the last 5 seasons not OBJ or AB or even DeAndre Hopkins.Julios name for the most part has always in the top 2 names every year and it will be this year aswell.

:shrug: Dunno man but that says enough for me whose #1 at this point has in time.

Ya, if AB can get paid and act like this? Julio is a blessing.

YungFalco and kiwifalcon like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now