Bring back Lin

therawest

I assume you all didn't watch any of the first  games of the hawks season?  He clearly fully recovered from his injuries and was playing the style of ball that made him famous. He was a great mentor to Trae (see Trae’s comments) and can serve in a back mentor role for for the next several years. In Toronto, it was hard to get a rhythm with the team midway through the season and Van Fleet clearly kept him at bay for the back up point guard spot.  Toronto also shortened the rotation as they got closer to the playoffs. Lin is still a good player with a large fan base and if he can find a home here, we would benefit greatly. 

6 hours ago, therawest said:

I assume you all didn't watch any of the first  games of the hawks season?  He clearly fully recovered from his injuries and was playing the style of ball that made him famous. He was a great mentor to Trae (see Trae’s comments) and can serve in a back mentor role for for the next several years. In Toronto, it was hard to get a rhythm with the team midway through the season and Van Fleet clearly kept him at bay for the back up point guard spot.  Toronto also shortened the rotation as they got closer to the playoffs. Lin is still a good player with a large fan base and if he can find a home here, we would benefit greatly. 

He has to be better defensively though.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2019 at 11:59 AM, therawest said:

Somebody needs to actually believe in this guy. As long as he is healthy, he will help your team. 

I guess no NBA team did.

Jeremy Lin has signed with the Beijing Shougang Ducks in China.  Lin turned 31 last week and played in the NBA for nine seasons.  Lin received tepid interest from NBA teams this offseason.

On 8/27/2019 at 9:29 AM, jayu70 said:

I guess no NBA team did.

Jeremy Lin has signed with the Beijing Shougang Ducks in China.  Lin turned 31 last week and played in the NBA for nine seasons.  Lin received tepid interest from NBA teams this offseason.

Good for him. He goes from nba afterthought to cba superstar.