Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
therawest

Bring back Lin

14 posts in this topic

And i mean on like a three year deal. I want him to be here when we start our deep playoff runs. 

15 hours ago, therawest said:

And i mean on like a three year deal. I want him to be here when we start our deep playoff runs. 

giphy.gif

I assume you all didn't watch any of the first  games of the hawks season?  He clearly fully recovered from his injuries and was playing the style of ball that made him famous. He was a great mentor to Trae (see Trae’s comments) and can serve in a back mentor role for for the next several years. In Toronto, it was hard to get a rhythm with the team midway through the season and Van Fleet clearly kept him at bay for the back up point guard spot.  Toronto also shortened the rotation as they got closer to the playoffs. Lin is still a good player with a large fan base and if he can find a home here, we would benefit greatly. 

6 hours ago, therawest said:

I assume you all didn't watch any of the first  games of the hawks season?  He clearly fully recovered from his injuries and was playing the style of ball that made him famous. He was a great mentor to Trae (see Trae’s comments) and can serve in a back mentor role for for the next several years. In Toronto, it was hard to get a rhythm with the team midway through the season and Van Fleet clearly kept him at bay for the back up point guard spot.  Toronto also shortened the rotation as they got closer to the playoffs. Lin is still a good player with a large fan base and if he can find a home here, we would benefit greatly. 

He has to be better defensively though.

3 hours ago, No.11 said:

He has to be better defensively though.

So does everyone in the nba except Kawhi Leonard. 

Posted (edited)

On 8/9/2019 at 9:23 PM, GEORGIAfan said:

source.gif

When I say three year deal, I mean something like three years 15 mil total with a team option. 

Edited by therawest

On 8/11/2019 at 7:37 AM, therawest said:

When I say three year deal, I mean something like three years 15 mil total with a team option. 

That's too much, vet min 1 year deal is his worth.

On 8/20/2019 at 0:46 PM, Maximum The Hormone said:

Yes lets bring him back so we can trade him for more goods!

We didn't trade him for any goods last year at the deadline. We bought him out.

On 8/21/2019 at 1:07 PM, jayu70 said:

That's too much, vet min 1 year deal is his worth.

Somebody needs to actually believe in this guy. As long as he is healthy, he will help your team. 

On 8/23/2019 at 11:59 AM, therawest said:

Somebody needs to actually believe in this guy. As long as he is healthy, he will help your team. 

I guess no NBA team did.

Jeremy Lin has signed with the Beijing Shougang Ducks in China.  Lin turned 31 last week and played in the NBA for nine seasons.  Lin received tepid interest from NBA teams this offseason.

On 8/27/2019 at 9:29 AM, jayu70 said:

I guess no NBA team did.

Jeremy Lin has signed with the Beijing Shougang Ducks in China.  Lin turned 31 last week and played in the NBA for nine seasons.  Lin received tepid interest from NBA teams this offseason.

Good for him. He goes from nba afterthought to cba superstar.