Cole World

Cominsky Mic’d up

16 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Why did Vic get the **** on once he realized that Cominsky was wired?

I think it's proper etiquette to let everyone know before hand that you are wired lol he was probably just disappointed in him lol. I can't imagine Vic saying anything controversial

DawnOfThemBirds and Draftnut57 like this

23 minutes ago, Dem Birds said:

I think it's proper etiquette to let everyone know before hand that you are wired lol he was probably just disappointed in him lol. I can't imagine Vic saying anything controversial

It’s cause he’s the “feds” lol. Anybody that’s miked up is the feds or the police. A snitch lol. Just a funny running joke for the guys with the mike. 

1 hour ago, Dem Birds said:

Lol

Vic might've been telling Cominsky secretly that he has a repertoire of pass rush moves that he plans to unleash this season.

Dem Birds and Draftnut57 like this

2 hours ago, TheFatboi said:

It’s cause he’s the “feds” lol. Anybody that’s miked up is the feds or the police. A snitch lol. Just a funny running joke for the guys with the mike. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This, but people love reading into it. Could've been saying "five-oh-five-oh" and people would be asking why Beasley is making fun of Cominsky's number.

Dem Birds and TheFatboi like this

16 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This, but people love reading into it. Could've been saying "five-oh-five-oh" and people would be asking why Beasley is making fun of Cominsky's number.

Right lol. 

Vic quiet self dont be talkn bout nuthin n e way. I hate to be negative but Beasley could kick rocks for all i care. He just doesn't strike me as a dominant, aggressive guy. Him & Takk are night and day i swear.

15 hours ago, Vandy said:

Even though he comes from small school program, kid doesn’t seem intimidated at all. 

“Fake it till you make it” has always been my motto.

Nice video, Cole.

This kid is insane—in a good way. I love this beast. His energy level, his aptitude and the way he plays

Tim Mazetti and Vandy like this

9 hours ago, Hurry_Up_And_Buy said:

Vic quiet self dont be talkn bout nuthin n e way. I hate to be negative but Beasley could kick rocks for all i care. He just doesn't strike me as a dominant, aggressive guy. Him & Takk are night and day i swear.

I don’t get that. A player doesn’t have to froth at the mouth to be great. Ever heard of Rosey Grier, Jim Marshall or Merlin Olsen? All-time greats who rarely showed emotion. Highly articulate and educated introverts that dominated without John randle antics. 

You need all types on a team

Tim Mazetti and Vandy like this