jj00100

1 thing we desperately need

121 posts in this topic

Real talk, 1 thing we do desperately need is a utility to prevent crap threads like this from being created.  Y'all think you are a bunch of football prophets or something the way you talk.  "Won't be pretty, saying it now" lol ok rando internet guy who probably doesn't know there is a difference between cover 2 and cover 3.

1 minute ago, athell said:

Real talk, 1 thing we do desperately need is to prevent crap threads like this from being created.  Y'all think you are a bunch of football prophets or something the way you talk.  "Won't be pretty, saying it now" lol ok rando internet guy who probably doesn't know there is a difference between cover 2 and cover 3.

Can we put it under the same idea as the not linking Dled articles? 

11 minutes ago, jj00100 said:

1. Proven CB opposite Trufant.  Oliver will be picked on every game IMO. Wont be pretty, saying it now. 

Sounds great! Any proven talent out there on the trade block or free agency that Dimitroff should go pick up for us? I hear Revis might still have some tread. 

4 minutes ago, athell said:

Real talk, 1 thing we do desperately need is a utility to prevent crap threads like this from being created.  Y'all think you are a bunch of football prophets or something the way you talk.  "Won't be pretty, saying it now" lol ok rando internet guy who probably doesn't know there is a difference between cover 2 and cover 3.

And you think you're a Moderator when you're just a blowhard Mini Mod wannabee.

1 minute ago, yungfalc92 said:

Sounds great! Any proven talent out there on the trade block or free agency that Dimitroff should go pick up for us? I hear Revis might still have some tread. 

Lol you mean the same revis who pulled up lame after randy moss obliterated him. Dudes career ended years before he hung up the cleats

7 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Young enough to need a car seat but old enough to know when to roll her eyes. There is something wrong with that

My mom ever caught me doing that when she was talking, I'd be toast.

roguebeaver and papachaz like this

2 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

:lol:

Big talk internet tough guy now?  At least you have moved on from immature 94 year old never ending complainer guy so there's that!

Ask your wife to tell Dimi I said hi.

Duff_Man, Ovie_Lover and TheFatboi like this

6 minutes ago, yungfalc92 said:

Good lord man....

Vandy and ya_boi_j like this

9 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Been saying it since the day we cut Alf. 

I would have preferred Alf too but Quinn has to think that Oliver can cover because he is gonna run man primarily this season...

13 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Been saying it since the day we cut Alf. 

Been wrong since 1970 too...

You've been spending the entire offseason and really "Dimi"s entire tenure here *****ing and pissing and moaning about the cap and you want to keep the aging db, coming off his worst season yet, who will only get worse, who counts almost $9m towards the cap over a young, up and coming db whose best games are ahead of him, not even in his prime yet and counts $1m against the cap.

Pick a lane dude.  Or better yet just stop talking.

NeonDeion and Ovie_Lover like this

24 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

And your nothing but a Mr. Negative naysayer TD obscessed old goon. Trust me!

athell likes this

32 minutes ago, athell said:

It's just his opinion dawg! Lol

FA91, Dirtier Bird and Realsurfin like this

43 minutes ago, jj00100 said:

1. Proven CB opposite Trufant.  Oliver will be picked on every game IMO. Wont be pretty, saying it now. 

I think Dan Quinn will have our defense playing the best we've ever seen. Every team is vulnerable somewhere.

Vandy and PokerSteve like this

39 minutes ago, athell said:

Wait, there's a difference between cover 2 and cover 3? Well, #### , now I'm confused.

47 minutes ago, jj00100 said:

You may be right, but, you could be dead wrong!  I'm willing to give Oliver a few games (at least Pre-season) to see what he can do --- and, apparently, DQ is, too. 
I will say this, I haven't been a huge fan of his, but, I see no one out there available who would be much (if any) better...