Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cole World

QB Garrett Grayson

16 posts in this topic

sounds like grayson has enough sense and pride not to risk getting hurt for life for a couple of weeks of camp rental who's sole purpose is just keeping Ryan off the field. 

Flying Falcon likes this

There’s still a playoff winning quarterback available who has taken a team to the SB, that is better than all 3 and would be a killer backup!

IJS, if you wanna win, you will do what you gotta do!

23 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

There’s still a playoff winning quarterback available who has taken a team to the SB, that is better than all 3 and would be a killer backup!

IJS, if you wanna win, you will do what you gotta do!

And a QB has vocally stated he will not take a backup role nor backup money. Also after his SB season his play came down significantly.

Don’t know why I even clicked on the video. He had a good run, and when the Harbough era ended, so did his run. He showed success and then he also showed regression, he showed that what he “thinks” is true of this world was more important than his performance. For the, I guess/hope not, small amount of people in this world that love football because it’s a team sport where so many people come together to try to pull off something amazing, nobody care if he has a job. Nobody cares if he is still waiting. Just because you speak out doesn’t make you more important than others. It’s performances based. Eric Reid has a job. He spoke out.

12 hours ago, E. T. said:

Keep eating your Wheaties MR2! Obviously your team has no plan if you go down.

Sure they do. If Ryan goes down, the Falcons plan on scouting extra hard the top 3 picks in the 2020 draft.

4 hours ago, 32wood84white said:

Don’t know why I even clicked on the video. He had a good run, and when the Harbough era ended, so did his run. He showed success and then he also showed regression, he showed that what he “thinks” is true of this world was more important than his performance. For the, I guess/hope not, small amount of people in this world that love football because it’s a team sport where so many people come together to try to pull off something amazing, nobody care if he has a job. Nobody cares if he is still waiting. Just because you speak out doesn’t make you more important than others. It’s performances based. Eric Reid has a job. He spoke out.

Ew! Stinky letters