Why Your Team Sucks 2019: Atlanta Falcons

Mr. Hoopah!

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Bro, the 1st paragraph has a “25-up” joke lol

:shrug:

I look forward to reading this column every summer, and generally read them for most of the other teams.  I personally find Magary hilarious and the fan emails, even for good teams, are always hilarious. Just wanted to share here.

10 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

:shrug:

I look forward to reading this column every summer, and generally read them for most of the other teams.  I personally find Magary hilarious and the fan emails, even for good teams, are always hilarious. Just wanted to share here.

I agree it’s funny and I read them every year as well. I just think 28-3 jokes are becoming as unoriginal as fart jokes. 

“February 5th, 2017. F_ck that day. F_ck me. F_ck Brady. F_ck Freeman not picking up that Hightower blitz. F_ck Edelman and his illegally enhanced body. F_ck James White checkdowns. F_ck everyone but especially **** that MAGA blowing, handjob getting, sex slavery promoting owner who can get ****** 100 times over.

This team is so talented yet it all goes wasted on Dan Quinn and his piss poor in game management skills. Stop kicking field goals at inappropriate times you bald headed f_ck!

F_ck Sarkisian with an 8-inch playbook full of nothing but halfback tosses.”

This ish had me DEAD yo... DEAD :lol: