ATLBrave

Braves @ Marlins

350 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Malachore said:

LMAO Julio gives up 1 run in 7 and the bullpen gives up double that in less than 1.....

It's ridiculous! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sdogg said:

These new guys are worse than the guys they replaced

So far other than Melancon you're right.

bUt iTs A lEaGuE wIdE tHiNg

sdogg likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously, there is something dramatically wrong about the Braves bullpen. Two of the guys we traded for that were completely lights out all of a sudden come here and can't get anyone out. This is ridiculous!!

Malachore, Drew4719 and sdogg like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Call me crazy but Julio looks good this year

For once one of my predictions is turning out right. I said Julio would have an ERA below 3.60 this season and he's currently at 3.35 after tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

For once one of my predictions is turning out right. I said Julio would have an ERA below 3.60 this season and he's currently at 3.35 after tonight.

Guys been great.. wonder what made him go strictly to the stretch.. 

Drew4719 and Falconsfan567 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Hilarious when you get upset at me

FoR dOiNg WhAt YoU aRe.. 

why so quiet all game? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Cause I got a job and sometimes actually have to work. :ninja:

Don't assume it's because we were winning, I'm here 90% of the time big dog. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Malachore said:

Cause I got a job and sometimes actually have to work. :ninja:

Don't assume it's because we were winning, I'm here 90% of the time big dog. 

Riiiiiggghhhhhttttttttt

all in good fun

Drew4719 and Malachore like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheTrue7 said:

Guys been great.. wonder what made him go strictly to the stretch.. 

Don't know but wish he would have done it sooner. I never liked his windup. I've got the same problem with Touki.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Don't know but wish he would have done it sooner. I never liked his windup. I've got the same problem with Touki.

Does Kranitz get any credit, you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Malachore said:

LOL is the guy in the front row wearing a shirt that says WHORE?

Well they are bout to give us our 69th win

Malachore likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.