ATLBrave

Braves @ Marlins

350 posts in this topic

Just now, youngbloodz said:

Nothing really. Seems like everyone's bullpen is trash. So even if we could trade it would be bringing in someone else's trash lol. Don't even think any of the starters in the minors could help that much

Lol

1 minute ago, Dirty South Bird said:

Culberson for closer is not the dumbest idea on the planet at this point.  It’s hard to believe that none of these guys in the pen can string together 3 outs.  Maybe we can use a pitcher per hitter in the 8th or 9th.  :lol:

Lol let's go. Can't be any worse

1 minute ago, Malachore said:

Call it what you want but at the end of the day you're still an idiot with a superiority complex.

Lol.. predictable 

Just now, youngbloodz said:

Nothing really. Seems like everyone's bullpen is trash. So even if we could trade it would be bringing in someone else's trash lol. Don't even think any of the starters in the minors could help that much

If we can get our pen hot in October, we can win the World Series. Have them go on a random Joe Flacco 2012 type run and get hot at the right time. 

We have the offense and honestly enough starting pitching to compete in October. Heck, we can beat the Cubs with our bullpen truthfully. 

Maybe our pen will wait to get hot until the NLCS...? 

youngbloodz likes this

Just now, TheTrue7 said:

Lol.. predictable 

I'm sorry the truth hurts.

If only your father would have been up front with your mother I might not have had to deal with you.

Just now, Malachore said:

I'm sorry the truth hurts.

If only your father would have been up front with your mother I might not have had to deal with you.

This is where you go.. petty 

We could really use a player's only meeting right now. After that horrible Red Sox game last year, that's what happened and it seemed to work. 

There is still time to right the ship, but stuff like this can't happen often (or hopefully at all...)

Go after Yates or Vasquez this offseason. No more 9th inning troubles. 

Just now, TheTrue7 said:

This is where you go.. petty 

Says the guy who needs to comment on everything I say like I give a rip about your tired, copy and paste opinion.

Petty is having a signature dedicated to those you think you are better than. Hopefully one day you'll see how ironic you really are. 

I've stopped conversation with you in here twice and you've needed to pick it up again. Move on, there's other fish in the sea.

5 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Call it what you want but at the end of the day you're still an idiot with a superiority complex.

I mean how holier than tho, obsessed can you be when you literally dedicate a sig to me?

Loser. :lol:

Comical you went to directly thinking it was towards you.. 

telling really

Just now, Malachore said:

Says the guy who needs to comment on everything I say like I give a rip about your tired, copy and paste opinion.

Petty is having a signature dedicated to those you think you are better than. Hopefully one day you'll see how ironic you really are. 

I've stopped conversation with you in here twice and you've needed to pick it up again. Move on, there's other fish in the sea.

I have just as much right to comment back.. mr holier than thou that gets upset when someone returns the favor.. lololol

Just now, TheTrue7 said:

Comical you went to directly thinking it was towards you.. 

telling really

Because you're a liar who can't get over me?

It's the internet only you know if it's true or not. But honestly based on your conversations with me I can't help but think that since I'm literally the only person on here you preach to.

Ps talking about me towards others isn’t necessarily stopping conversations with me.. unless that’s what you do.. hmm

Just now, TheTrue7 said:

I have just as much right to comment back.. mr holier than thou that gets upset when someone returns the favor.. lololol

I've never acted like I was better than you for thinking the opposite.

idc what view you have until you decide to quote me with it. You don't do anything but start fights on here, it's literally the only thing you do around here. No one even learns anything from you because there's nothing to learn. You are annoying little gnat on the *** of this forum.

PS you literally do that **** in every ******* thread, every ******* day. Holy **** I'm starting to think you might actually be a teenage girl with how you twist words.

Because you're a liar who can't get over me?

It's the internet only you know if it's true or not. But honestly based on your conversations with me I can't help but think that since I'm literally the only person on here you preach to.

If you have the right to spew it.. I have a right to point and laugh.. it’s not rocket science 

I've never acted like I was better than you for thinking the opposite.

idc what view you have until you decide to quote me with it. You don't do anything but start fights on here, it's literally the only thing you do around here. No one even learns anything from you because there's nothing to learn. You are annoying little gnat on the *** of this forum.

Really.. so never called me an idiot or any other degrading name? Really?

Just now, TheTrue7 said:

If you have the right to spew it.. I have a right to point and laugh.. it’s not rocket science 

Except nothing I've said is wrong you ******* moron.

Just now, TheTrue7 said:

Really.. so never called me an idiot or any other degrading name? Really?

Of course I've called you an idiot.

I'll call you one now you ******* idiot. Because you're a ******* idiot.

Going to put your *** on ignore before you bait me into a ban since you like you do that. I'm sure you've already reported me a few times.

Enjoy talking to yourself from here on out. Should be a typical Saturday night for your ***.

Why would someone ruin a perfectly good fire extinguisher, when they should have just punched Luke or Greene in the mouth? I really hope the SP's and the rest of the lineup are trashing them bums. 

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Of course I've called you an idiot.

I'll call you one now you ******* idiot. Because you're a ******* idiot.

Going to put your *** on ignore before you bait me into a ban since you like you do that. I'm sure you've already reported me a few times.

Enjoy talking to yourself from here on out. Should be a typical Saturday night for your ***.

Oh noes... 

and I’m sure you’ll still do your little digs at me while I’m on ignore.. classic 

bye

Edited by TheTrue7