Jump to content

It's GAME DAY Too!!!


Recommended Posts

Not expecting too much since starters will hardly break a sweat.  Not too many  key positional battles to watch. Looking forward to see if Hill can build opon his week one performance and IF Schaub can redeem himself after last week. 

Just hoping its not a snooze fest but it probably will be!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, FinalScore2.0 said:

I predict Schaub will toss two TDs tonight. It may be for the Falcons or for the Dolphins but he's going to put up points.

:lol:

 

Totally in agreement with you, Schaub will most likely do more to help the opposition determine which DBs to keep than he'll help us with our WR

 

:tiphat:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is the NFL Networls take on tonights game:

Falcons: Offensive line play

The Falcons attempted to revamp their line in the draft, grabbing Chris Lindstrom at No. 14 and trading up for Kaleb McGary at No. 31. McGary had a heart procedure last Wednesday, so he likely won't be ready to start the season. The current group (outside of veterans Jake Matthews and Alex Mack) has had its struggles at camp, so how they fare in game action will be a big test.

 

I know our O-Line is fairly new but I was unaware of all these struggles they are having. I am not sure how many starters will even play tonight. Maybe one series?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Flyin' In DC said:

This is the NFL Networls take on tonights game:

Falcons: Offensive line play

The Falcons attempted to revamp their line in the draft, grabbing Chris Lindstrom at No. 14 and trading up for Kaleb McGary at No. 31. McGary had a heart procedure last Wednesday, so he likely won't be ready to start the season. The current group (outside of veterans Jake Matthews and Alex Mack) has had its struggles at camp, so how they fare in game action will be a big test.

 

I know our O-Line is fairly new but I was unaware of all these struggles they are having. I am not sure how many starters will even play tonight. Maybe one series?

They haven't been. Why do you believe everything you read online? NFL network is the biggest crock of ****. They reported that AB hasnt even spoke to Gruden all offseason and you could see him on hard knocks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Yo_Lover said:

They haven't been. Why do you believe everything you read online? NFL network is the biggest crock of ****. They reported that AB hasnt even spoke to Gruden all offseason and you could see him on hard knocks.

I always take a lot of pride in what i do for a living and I hate when people just phone it in. Write nonsense

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

I get the feeling we're going to see a lot of ground and pound today with Hill and maybe a little more Ollision. 

And Simms will probably play more than Schaub, whatever that's worth. <_<

This would make sense as Quinn likes to rotate who gets the lions share to see what they can do. I want to see a big dose of Ollison today. I want to see Ollison get some confidence. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, The O.D.B said:

This would make sense as Quinn likes to rotate who gets the lions share to see what they can do. I want to see a big dose of Ollison today. I want to see Ollison get some confidence. 

Ollison won’t be in much if he keeps missing those blitzers. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, The O.D.B said:

This would make sense as Quinn likes to rotate who gets the lions share to see what they can do. I want to see a big dose of Ollison today. I want to see Ollison get some confidence. 

Me too. 

Hill did a pretty decent job for the most part and as of this date, probably has the inside track on the #3 RB spot. However I would like to see Ollision get more touches than he did last week just to see if can settle down and get more comfortable/patient picking his spots and letting the line open up holes for him, to see if he can captialize on his chances on the field. Still think he might have potential to earn a roster spot depending on what he shows these next few preseason games. If not, we role with Free, Ito, and Hill.

Also, I'd like to see what Brooks-James can bring. Haven't seen him yet, that I can recall.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...