No TV For Local DirecTv Falcons Game Tonight?

Just now, JDaveG said:

For what it’s worth, I won’t steal HBO, UFC, etc. But if the folks running the free TV station can’t get a deal with the cable/satellite provider I pay to deliver it to me, I’ll steal the **** out of it before I’ll spend the time and money to put a gigantic antenna on a pole in my yard. And I won’t lose a wink’s sleep over it. 

Thankfully they figured it out. 

I just refuse to pay for cable or anything like that. Hundreds and hundreds of channels and I'm gonna watch 3-4 for a quarter of the year? **** that.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll give you something you can tug 

NFL Reddit Streams is your friend

I have DirecTV in Virginia Beach and they have blacked out the NBC channel going on a month over some contract dispute. Not that DirecTV was ever all that ,but every since they were taken over by AT&a

3 hours ago, AvidFalconFan said:

We have DirecTV and 69 is not blacked out here.  We are local.

Not NFL related but for Dog lovers if you don't have DogTV you should subscribe. Dogs love it and so will you. Sure beats watching all the negative shows, violence etc.

This is getting dog gone ridiculous

4 hours ago, athell said:

Nope!

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/

Go there 15 mins or so before the game, find a link with the most votes, make sure you have adblock, profit.  Been using this for years, never fails me and the streams lately have been HD and smooth.  Back in the day the quality wasn't the best on some but not the case anymore.  PM me if you have questions.

Yeah I started going this route with the NBA streams. They were pretty good for what you pay $0 American). Watched the HOF game last week over streaming via Chromecast and it was pretty good.

...And then I went and paid for NFL Sunday Ticket Online anyways.

Just now, Duff_Man said:

Yeah I started going this route with the NBA streams. They were pretty good for what you pay $0 American). Watched the HOF game last week over streaming via Chromecast and it was pretty good.

...And then I went and paid for NFL Sunday Ticket Online anyways.

Bro NEVER pay for Sunday Ticket!  You just gotta threaten to leave and they hook you up for free!

2 minutes ago, athell said:

Bro NEVER pay for Sunday Ticket!  You just gotta threaten to leave and they hook you up for free!

My new house (been there less than a month) has no line of sight. Can't get the dish on the house. Had DTV for 20 years and some trees ended the run. I had to have another tech come out to verify no line of sight and then it took a 45 minute call for my address to be eligible for ST Online.

4 hours ago, socalriseup said:

if its blocked out for you, take a lookg at one of the cordcutter services.

PlaystationVue, Sling, Fubo. i believe they all offer free trials and work on any device. you could get the trial for the game and then never have to use it again.

Swoop TV. 

http://swooptv.com

Free 3 day trial. No CC required. You'll see all NFL, or any other sport.

6 hours ago, octoslash said:

If you are a DirectTv user you might have noticed that they are at war with CBS, over a couple channels, one of which is 69 in Atlanta.

So if you are a DirecTv local customer and looking to watch tonight's preseason game against the Miami Tunas, you're out of luck.  

CBS which owns 69, has blacked the signal out from Direct for the past couple weeks.  They've also blacked out Smithsonian Channel.  

fyi  

I posted a recent thread about AT&T and their feud with the NFL.  Someone in that thread said they was feuding with local networks...

15 minutes ago, stizz said:

Wish I was back in college, hear they're hooking students up with deals but it must be dish right? 

DirecTV yea, but if you already have them you can call to "cancel services" and they will always fold to retain you.  I cut the cord years ago, but my brother does this every single year.  He hasn't paid for Sunday Ticket for like 11 years lol

4 minutes ago, athell said:

DirecTV yea, but if you already have them you can call to "cancel services" and they will always fold to retain you.  I cut the cord years ago, but my brother does this every single year.  He hasn't paid for Sunday Ticket for like 11 years lol

Nah man got UVerse. Just looked online to see if I was eligible for streaming service and no dice. ****