Jump to content

No TV For Local DirecTv Falcons Game Tonight?


octoslash
 Share

Recommended Posts

If you are a DirectTv user you might have noticed that they are at war with CBS, over a couple channels, one of which is 69 in Atlanta.

So if you are a DirecTv local customer and looking to watch tonight's preseason game against the Miami Tunas, you're out of luck.  

CBS which owns 69, has blacked the signal out from Direct for the past couple weeks.  They've also blacked out Smithsonian Channel.  

fyi  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, AvidFalconFan said:

We have DirecTV and 69 is not blacked out here.  We are local.

Not NFL related but for Dog lovers if you don't have DogTV you should subscribe. Dogs love it and so will you. Sure beats watching all the negative shows, violence etc.

Ok you just can't say that without explaining what dog t.v. is

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, AvidFalconFan said:

We have DirecTV and 69 is not blacked out here.  We are local.

Not NFL related but for Dog lovers if you don't have DogTV you should subscribe. Dogs love it and so will you. Sure beats watching all the negative shows, violence etc.

I wonder why.  I live 40 miles north of Atlanta and it's blacked here. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, blkbigdog35 said:

Cool do you have to sign up?

Nope!

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/

Go there 15 mins or so before the game, find a link with the most votes, make sure you have adblock, profit.  Been using this for years, never fails me and the streams lately have been HD and smooth.  Back in the day the quality wasn't the best on some but not the case anymore.  PM me if you have questions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just turned on 69 on my DirectTV and it's coming thru loud and clear here in ATL. Problem with that is I have to go to JAX today and don't see it being televised there. Will have to try a sportsbar or just watch the JAX@BAL game tonight. Can't figure out how to get DTV on my laptop. Might just catch it later on Game Pass or watch it when I get back tomorrow night. Just hope we win and break the 0-9 streak. Preseason matters.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, athell said:

Nope!

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/

Go there 15 mins or so before the game, find a link with the most votes, make sure you have adblock, profit.  Been using this for years, never fails me and the streams lately have been HD and smooth.  Back in the day the quality wasn't the best on some but not the case anymore.  PM me if you have questions.

not sure we can post this on the boards, watch out

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, athell said:

Nope!

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/

Go there 15 mins or so before the game, find a link with the most votes, make sure you have adblock, profit.  Been using this for years, never fails me and the streams lately have been HD and smooth.  Back in the day the quality wasn't the best on some but not the case anymore.  PM me if you have questions.

Thanks bro!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Just turned on 69 on my DirectTV and it's coming thru loud and clear here in ATL. Problem with that is I have to go to JAX today and don't see it being televised there. Will have to try a sportsbar or just watch the JAX@BAL game tonight.

Damm bro you are right they must have just got it situated in the past 24hrs!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, athell said:

Nope!

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/

Go there 15 mins or so before the game, find a link with the most votes, make sure you have adblock, profit.  Been using this for years, never fails me and the streams lately have been HD and smooth.  Back in the day the quality wasn't the best on some but not the case anymore.  PM me if you have questions.

I'm here to deliver a self righteous sermon regarding how if everyone behaved like you, the entertainment industry would collapse.  It's because of people like you that the last season of Game of Thrones was only 6 episodes long.  The fabric of society can only handle so many tugs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DogIsYourName said:

I'm here to deliver a self righteous sermon regarding how if everyone behaved like you, the entertainment industry would collapse.  It's because of people like you that the last season of Game of Thrones was only 6 episodes long.  The fabric of society can only handle so many tugs.

I'll give you something you can tug :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, DogIsYourName said:

I'm here to deliver a self righteous sermon regarding how if everyone behaved like you, the entertainment industry would collapse.  It's because of people like you that the last season of Game of Thrones was only 6 episodes long.  The fabric of society can only handle so many tugs.

Sucks to suck

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...