Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Falcons Fan MVP

If we stay healthy what positions are you most concerned about?

7 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Never miss a chance to drop this quote 

“Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.” 

Wow that's not only right on, it's proven on an hourly basis.

17 minutes ago, falconidae said:

If they're healthy, back up QB isn't an issue,

2nd string Rb isn't an issue, one will step up

if healthy, McGary takes the RT spot in the first quarter of the season

If Healthy, Takk gets 10 sacks

Yeah, like others have said, if healthy, this is  #### good team.

Bailey was a good sign.

2 hours ago, PokerSteve said:

Funny. That's the area I thought was the weakest link since Quinn got here, up until this off-season. We now have as good of a coordinator/coaching staff as we've ever had or probably ever will have again.

I'm with ya_boi_j and the other people in here, if we stay healthy this team could potentially dominate the opposition on both sides of the LOS.

This is such a momentous time to be a Falcon fan. Going to be an epic season, and that's coming from a guy who's looked at many a new season of Falcon football with nothing but dread and despair twisting in my guts.

I agree. I don't know of any other time that the Falcons have had this much talent on both sides of the ball. If the team stays healthy, then anything is possible.

2 hours ago, PokerSteve said:

Funny. That's the area I thought was the weakest link since Quinn got here, up until this off-season. We now have as good of a coordinator/coaching staff as we've ever had or probably ever will have again.

I'm with ya_boi_j and the other people in here, if we stay healthy this team could potentially dominate the opposition on both sides of the LOS.

This is such a momentous time to be a Falcon fan. Going to be an epic season, and that's coming from a guy who's looked at many a new season of Falcon football with nothing but dread and despair twisting in my guts.

I remember so many times when they were in the West division and the only realistic scenarios for winning involved the other team and food poisoning or a plane crash.

2 hours ago, Jpowers said:

If we're healthy I just hope I make it through the rest of the year without knowing the time management dudes name because there's only one way I'm gonna learn it. 

Somebody is definitely about to tell me this dudes name now though.

Bob Sutton sir bro sir.

19 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Thats when you knew who the real fans were.  To invest time...money and emotions in an entire season when you knew they weren't going to win...lol

And literally every home game was blacked out.  That's why we had season tickets; it was the only way to see them play in Atlanta, and the stadium was usually about 2/3 full.

DE, easily. I expect a pretty good year from Takk, but him and Beasley didn't do much last year and they're starters again this year, so no improvement from last year would be problematic even if the starters stay 100% healthy.

21 hours ago, octoslash said:

And literally every home game was blacked out.  That's why we had season tickets; it was the only way to see them play in Atlanta, and the stadium was usually about 2/3 full.

We never had the money growing up for season tickets but I temper going a few time in the 80s to AFCS.

1 hour ago, falconsd56 said:

With 3 potential new additions to the oline....I have some concern about the cohesiveness of the Oline.

RT and like you said building chemistry with a new OL plus  possibly two rookies starting. Lots of learning curves for two rookies if that happens. 

And which ever position VB plays if we’re expecting a pass rush from him.

Staying healthy is always a concern. Already lost some depth....

i think we have one of the best coaching staffs in the league now. 

1 hour ago, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

I think Kazee will be among the least of our concerns on D. He's special. 

I hope so, but we haven't seen him take any significant snaps at NCB and its a tough position to play so he is an unknown. I am more worried about that than any other positon TBH.

11 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

I hope so, but we haven't seen him take any significant snaps at NCB and its a tough position to play so he is an unknown. I am more worried about that than any other positon TBH.

He played there in preseason and some at the start of the year last year