If we stay healthy what positions are you most concerned about?

Assuming we stay healthy this season what positions are you the most concerned about? For me it is Field Goal kicker. We have always been blessed with excellent Field Goal kickers. If we stay healthy I think we are solid at every single position. Hopefully italian ice will be reliable also. His nickname makes me think he will be very good though. Are there any positions you are concerned about assuming we stay healthy? 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Assuming we stay healthy this season what positions are you the most concerned about? For me it is Field Goal kicker. We have always been blessed with excellent Field Goal kickers. If we stay healthy I think we are solid at every single position. Hopefully italian ice will be reliable also. His nickname makes me think he will be very good though. Are there any positions you are concerned about assuming we stay healthy? 

The punter seems to be drastically weakening, and that means field position, which will kill you just as quick as a missed 3-point kick.

Not worried about fgs at this point

2 hours ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

RT is starting to make me nervous. Could potentially have worst production than what Schrader gave us. I hope Sambraillo can take that next step.

Not high on my list. Ty looked better than Schrader when he replaced him last season. 

1 minute ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Somebody gonna take this statement wrong...but its exactly what I was going to say

There is absolutely nothing to be concerned about if everybody healthy for 16 games

If I knew this team would stay healthy for a full season I would actually guarantee the super bowl. 

If healthy, I'd really only be concerned with DB play.  Oliver is still an unknown for me.  DL is competent even and the pass rush can't be worse than last year.  There are not a lot of holes on a healthy Falcons team.  OL is a ? but there's enough bodies there (if healthy) to put a competent line together.

48 minutes ago, NWFALCON said:

Coaching. 

Funny. That's the area I thought was the weakest link since Quinn got here, up until this off-season. We now have as good of a coordinator/coaching staff as we've ever had or probably ever will have again.

I'm with ya_boi_j and the other people in here, if we stay healthy this team could potentially dominate the opposition on both sides of the LOS.

This is such a momentous time to be a Falcon fan. Going to be an epic season, and that's coming from a guy who's looked at many a new season of Falcon football with nothing but dread and despair twisting in my guts.

Archived