BirdFan33

Jordan Miller challenges Julio at practice.

53 posts in this topic

yeah that whole presser was just posted. Very nice interview, and they actually have it so we can hear the questions! Gotta love JJ, he may be just a hood ornament to some, but he's OUR hood ornament dagnabit!!!

:mmmhmm:

Vandy, Geneaut, TheFatboi and 16 others like this

5 minutes ago, papachaz said:

yeah that whole presser was just posted. Very nice interview, and they actually have it so we can hear the questions! Gotta love JJ, he may be just a hood ornament to some, but he's OUR hood ornament dagnabit!!!

If everybody on this roster had Julio's talent and warrior spirit, we wouldn't need coaches or a playbook. Just trot out on the field and deliver pain and suffering and perfect execution for 60 minutes every Sunday and never lose a game.

1 minute ago, TheFatboi said:

I mean covering Julio is a challenge. Lol. So in essence same thing. 

Well, as I listened to the complete interview on another poster's page, JJ did mention the word "challenge."  "For him to want to challenge me is a good thing..." or something like that...so good.  

papachaz likes this

21 minutes ago, Theyhateme : ) said:

Well, as I listened to the complete interview on another poster's page, JJ did mention the word "challenge."  "For him to want to challenge me is a good thing..." or something like that...so good.  

He did. I just heard it myself as well. 

Theyhateme : ) likes this

2 hours ago, Osiruz said:

That hood ornament sure is giving other players on the roster some of its polish.

Well ain't this some ****.  **** must be freezing over because I just gave you a +1 lol

Osiruz, Cole World, Xero and 1 other like this

3 hours ago, Theyhateme : ) said:

It sounded like JJ said that Jordan said, "I wanna cover you...."  I didn't hear the word "challenge."

"I wanna cover you" is the definition of a challenge. Like, does it have to be explicitly said, or are you just paranoid by the media?

NeonDeion likes this

4 hours ago, papachaz said:

papachaz likes this

4 hours ago, Theyhateme : ) said:

It sounded like JJ said that Jordan said, "I wanna cover you...."  I didn't hear the word "challenge."

It’s in the other full video. In one quote he says cover the other challenge. 

Theyhateme : ) likes this

I am absolutely LOVING what I'm hearing from and about Miller. Another guy I wasn't expecting to help us much this year, but this dude has the length that makes DQs scheme able to be really aggressive.

6'1" with 33" long arms!  4.49 40 speed, 37" vertical and 125" broad jump. 

I think this draft class could end up being all world.