The one thing Sanu won't do is drop the football

2 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

Man to be honest when we signed him the only thing I recall was the hate about how TD overpaid for him from many on here.

Hes been a good foil for JJ his whole time here.

I never thought we overpaid him based on the market and how good he was. Sanu is a #1 for some teams. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OBJ has ruined the catching form of youth all over the nation.  They all want to do a one handed catch instead of catching it properly like Sanu is demonstrating.  It's like when I was growing up Andr

we should find a way to retain sanu..so good

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Vandy said:

He was totally misused in Cincy. 

Yea he was. I was sold on him when we went up there and he ran away from Alford for a long TD. Liked him ever since so when we had the chance to get him I was all in. I remember you and I having that discussion about wanting TD to bring him home. Against some of the guys who thought he either wasn’t that good or too costly or both. 

4 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Yea he was. I was sold on him when we went up there and he ran away from Alford for a long TD. Liked him ever since so when we had the chance to get him I was all in. I remember you and I having that discussion about wanting TD to bring him home. Against some of the guys who thought he either wasn’t that good or too costly or both. 

Yup, I remember you saying that before I got on board. 

I was intrigued from what he did when green was hurt and sanu rattled off several 100 yard games as their #1 while he was out.

4 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

He'd be like Keenan Allen if given the chance 

2 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Yup, I remember you saying that before I got on board. 

I was intrigued from what he did when green was hurt and sanu rattled off several 100 yard games as their #1 while he was out.

Absolutely. And did it with aggression. A very tough runner. He’s another TO clone without the speed. But he isn’t slow either. He just doesn’t have the long speed like Julio. He will poop out after about 30/40 yards. Julio doesn’t slow down until he’s in the end zone. Lol. Only way to catch Julio is if he’s tired from previous plays or an angle. 

3 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Absolutely. And did it with aggression. A very tough runner. He’s another TO clone without the speed. But he isn’t slow either. He just doesn’t have the long speed like Julio. He will poop out after about 30/40 yards. Julio doesn’t slow down until he’s in the end zone. Lol. Only way to catch Julio is if he’s tired from previous plays or an angle. 

LOL fatboi, Sanu has always reminded me of T. O. Like you said, but without the speed.