Cole World

The one thing Sanu won't do is drop the football

72 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

Man to be honest when we signed him the only thing I recall was the hate about how TD overpaid for him from many on here.

Hes been a good foil for JJ his whole time here.

I never thought we overpaid him based on the market and how good he was. Sanu is a #1 for some teams. 

8 hours ago, Vandy said:

He was totally misused in Cincy. 

Yea he was. I was sold on him when we went up there and he ran away from Alford for a long TD. Liked him ever since so when we had the chance to get him I was all in. I remember you and I having that discussion about wanting TD to bring him home. Against some of the guys who thought he either wasn’t that good or too costly or both. 

Vandy and Ovie_Lover like this

4 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Yea he was. I was sold on him when we went up there and he ran away from Alford for a long TD. Liked him ever since so when we had the chance to get him I was all in. I remember you and I having that discussion about wanting TD to bring him home. Against some of the guys who thought he either wasn’t that good or too costly or both. 

Yup, I remember you saying that before I got on board. 

I was intrigued from what he did when green was hurt and sanu rattled off several 100 yard games as their #1 while he was out.

TheFatboi likes this

4 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

He'd be like Keenan Allen if given the chance 

TheFatboi and Vandy like this

2 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Yup, I remember you saying that before I got on board. 

I was intrigued from what he did when green was hurt and sanu rattled off several 100 yard games as their #1 while he was out.

Absolutely. And did it with aggression. A very tough runner. He’s another TO clone without the speed. But he isn’t slow either. He just doesn’t have the long speed like Julio. He will poop out after about 30/40 yards. Julio doesn’t slow down until he’s in the end zone. Lol. Only way to catch Julio is if he’s tired from previous plays or an angle. 

Vandy likes this

3 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Absolutely. And did it with aggression. A very tough runner. He’s another TO clone without the speed. But he isn’t slow either. He just doesn’t have the long speed like Julio. He will poop out after about 30/40 yards. Julio doesn’t slow down until he’s in the end zone. Lol. Only way to catch Julio is if he’s tired from previous plays or an angle. 

LOL fatboi, Sanu has always reminded me of T. O. Like you said, but without the speed.

TheFatboi and Ovie_Lover like this

1 minute ago, Vandy said:

LOL fatboi, Sanu has always reminded me of T. O. Like you said, but without the speed.

No doubt. A violent runner. I love that about him. I KNOW we have the most violent running wr tandem in Julio ad Sanu. 

1 minute ago, TheFatboi said:

No doubt. A violent runner. I love that about him. I KNOW we have the most violent running wr tandem in Julio ad Sanu. 

A Julio stiff arm in the open field makes me feel things

TheFatboi likes this

4 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

People dont realize we basically have Julio, Keenan, and a younger AB (Calvin) on this team

I like the Calvin Ridley and Marvin Harrison comparison better but I do get the AB comparison.

1 minute ago, Yo_Lover said:

A Julio stiff arm in the open field makes me feel things

Yea it’s a thing of beauty. He stiff armed the GB corner 3 times on the same run lol. 

Ovie_Lover likes this

Yea it’s a thing of beauty. He stiff armed the GB corner 3 times on the same run lol. 

It's mean. He can hold you back and get separation to kick the next gear or he just punches you

It's mean. He can hold you back and get separation to kick the next gear or he just punches you

TheFatboi likes this