Cole World

The one thing Sanu won't do is drop the football

72 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Jumpin Jehosaphat said:

Yeah.....why  the **** didn't Sanu tackle Nick Chubb...we need to cut Sanu...first he fumbles trying to get extra yards and then he misses tackle on Chubb...bonehead for sure...Sanu is the only reason we lost

Sanu is gone after this year playboy

MissouriFalcon49 likes this

1 hour ago, BirdGangATL said:

Good days folks first post here.  Sanu very underrated we. Love the guy ethic.

2 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Sanu is someone I didn't think was going to be anything like this I love that I was wrong. 

I thought he would be close to being a Harry Douglas

He was always good. I liked him in Cincinnati. I already knew what he was before we got him. I was very happy when we got him. He was never a Harry Douglas. 

5 minutes ago, Duff_Man said:

If people want to harp on one mistake a player has in 16 games, then sports just aren't for them.

That's cool but regardless, what he said had something to do with dropping the ball.

Flying Falcon and BirdGangATL like this

45 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

That's cool but regardless, what he said had something to do with dropping the ball.

Dropping a catch negates the act of a catch. Catching the ball, running and losing the ball is a different thing altogether.

Geneaut and Jumpin Jehosaphat like this

9 minutes ago, Duff_Man said:

Dropping a catch negates the act of a catch. Catching the ball, running and losing the ball is a different thing altogether.

Boy do you get serious when someone is sarcastic towards you. I thought you were the king of sarcasm

Flying Falcon likes this

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Boy do you get serious when someone is sarcastic towards you. I thought you were the king of sarcasm

It was early and I was tad hungover (off two drinks, I'm getting old). I was merely the Earl of Sarcasm at that point. I am better now.

16 hours ago, BirdGangATL said:

Wow...a world class talent scout AND a clairvoyant, too...your folks must be so proud...

playboy.jpg.133e61df76a351a1121be5875c5667e1.jpg

Edited by Jumpin Jehosaphat

20 hours ago, TheFatboi said:

He was always good. I liked him in Cincinnati. I already knew what he was before we got him. I was very happy when we got him. He was never a Harry Douglas. 

13 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

I was so excited when we signed him. Couldn't understand the hate he got here.

Man to be honest when we signed him the only thing I recall was the hate about how TD overpaid for him from many on here.

Hes been a good foil for JJ his whole time here.

TheFatboi and Ovie_Lover like this

We are fortunate to have such a balling, well disiplined, fan appreciated 2nd WR like Sanu. He blocks, tackles and has to play behind a legend. I am seriously starting to think with 2 SB Rings (maybe even just one) Julio becomes the GOAT overtaking Jerry Rice for the spot imo. Highlight reel to highlight reel he already has for me. I've never see a more complete WR than Jones in my 50 years of watching the NFL.