Cole World

The one thing Sanu won't do is drop the football

72 posts in this topic

OBJ has ruined the catching form of youth all over the nation.  They all want to do a one handed catch instead of catching it properly like Sanu is demonstrating.  It's like when I was growing up Andruw Jones catching the ball in centerfield with one hand down by his chest.  Kids want to emulate the best in the world without realizing that they can do it because they are the best in the world, you're an uncoordinated 12 year old and need to use proper form if you ever want to actually catch the ball. 

3 minutes ago, Brewcrew said:

OBJ has ruined the catching form of youth all over the nation.  They all want to do a one handed catch instead of catching it properly like Sanu is demonstrating.  It's like when I was growing up Andruw Jones catching the ball in centerfield with one hand down by his chest.  Kids want to emulate the best in the world without realizing that they can do it because they are the best in the world, you're an uncoordinated 12 year old and need to use proper form if you ever want to actually catch the ball. 

Really this, after Odell had that one handed catch our work flag football team ran through the other teams cause they all wanted to go one handed :lol:

Such an underappreciated WR. Sanu is a monster and while I think Calvin has a monster year, I don't think he takes the number 2 spot just yet. 

2 minutes ago, BirdGangATL said:

What about fumbling against the Browns last year?

What about it? 

I never thought Sanu was going to have the impact he has had when we first brought him in. His production has been very solid for a #2 WR, but what he brings in leadership and intangibles has been extremely valuable as well. However, with the imminent emergence of Ridley as a star, I fear we may have another Tevin Coleman situation with Sanu next year. I think it's one reason the FO really, really feels a sense of urgency this year. We may never have a roster as stacked as we do ATM ever again.

papachaz and CaliFalcons like this

50 minutes ago, Artys Arryn said:

Such an underappreciated WR. Sanu is a monster and while I think Calvin has a monster year, I don't think he takes the number 2 spot just yet. 

I think who gets the proverbial #2 is going to depend on the defense they’re going up against.  Their strengths are very different.  I’m guessing they will at least finish with very similar numbers though.

PokerSteve likes this

4 hours ago, Artys Arryn said:

What about it? 

We was driving down the field and It changed the momentum of the game and we got blown out at the dawg pound.

5 hours ago, Brewcrew said:

Guilty

RING OF HONOR likes this

I remember one time the falcons reposted some of his combine highlights on twitter and I commented on how he catches the ball so smoothly and he liked my comment. That was definitely the highlight of my life.

Flying Falcon and NWFALCON like this

39 minutes ago, Geneaut said:

It happens. Doesn't mean he's not a valuable player on the team.

Bonehead move, if I remember correctly, he had the first down but he tried to extend for more yards and he fumbled!

Just now, Geneaut said:

OK.

Down 14-10, first possession of 3rd qtr, sanu fumbles, Browns score 7 down 21-10, we punt, Nick Chubb runs hulkamania wild 90 yards to the house, 28-10. 

19 minutes ago, BirdGangATL said:

Down 14-10, first possession of 3rd qtr, sanu fumbles, Browns score 7 down 21-10, we punt, Nick Chubb runs hulkamania wild 90 yards to the house, 28-10. 

Yeah.....why  the **** didn't Sanu tackle Nick Chubb...we need to cut Sanu...first he fumbles trying to get extra yards and then he misses tackle on Chubb...bonehead for sure...Sanu is the only reason we lost

That's a good Quality for a W.R. ,,,  Sanu is money , most underrated WR in the NFL. JMO

But keep it quit,, we don't want anybody to figure that out...